Depressing PVP... From 400 to 0 Tickets in one day.

I have played about 100 times today in PVP, and not ONCE did I win.

PVP sucks, I tell you. Horrible. Too many players on there that shouldn’t. I just started, eand I can’t even beat a rookie. What the f, man?

Anyway, I suggest for the new game… take out anything that may be advantageous. I was losing to even the most normal of teams. What’s up?

pvp plays much different than story mode. Gotta find new strategies. Putting lots of elements together is a bad idea unless you use army moves / have one tank of different element
You can get more tickets for free once you hit 0 btw

I don’t think they should take out anything that can be advantageous. But they should take out exclusive monsters that only some people are allowed to have while the rest aren’t allowed to, perhaps ever (or for a very long period of time).

Learn what arks have stun skin and avoid killing them too
And it will become easier once you beat the game

Eh I disagree with taking out the OM arks because then what’s the point in doing the OMs and having the arks at all?

However, there are plenty of strategies you should check out within this forum

And you get 60 tickets free as long as you’re under 60 tickets

They would add another reward for OM - gold or grade boosters, as I mentioned in an earlier topic. Gold sounds good - it can be a way to get gold in-game. 

I think we can all see the results of having exclusive monsters. They’re not pretty. 

EH. I sorta agree. Everyone should have access to monsters, minus something like blue cub. That’s a sort of badge for you older players it seems.
I mean don’t make kamiwyrm show up in agramis but when someone asks " how do I get ___ and. ___" and the answer is " you’re out of luck " that’s no good. It should take effort, but be possible

That’s why I suggested the island that you would have to pay to get on and get access to said OM pieces

True. Would love to see it implemented. Like 1/80 chance for one to appear would be nice. But silver card should be able to catch them fairly easily, and access would be complicated. Shouldn’t be gold IMO

Pay to win is not my kind of approach. I’d never take it as a game developer, anyway. I don’t think players like that very much. (Assuming you’re talking about paying with a paid currency).

I also think there should be no situation where a player cannot collect all monsters, and has a disadvantage in PvP that is absolutely outside of his or her control.

Those situations should be avoided in a game like this.

Technically gold eggs are pay to win

Butchya. If they did do an island, maybe make it daily for an hour or after a certain amount of pvp matches in full

By “pay to win” I refer to a situation where paying is mandatory. 

Ah, okay.
Yeah, too many games are becoming pay to win now, would be tragic if HI did that.
Paid games even, it gets crazy how much some apps want. 100+. For a single digital item. Back in my reign of dragons days ( a card game for IOS ) when they released ultras bases (new rarity, untradeable) they were literally one in a million or so chance unless you bought massive packs. I was ranked very high for a while but, certain players would do stuff like buy lots of those cards and combine them. There was a thing where you could get a stronger card by combing two max levels and repeating that until it was evolved sort of, and someone spent 2000+ to make ONE card.

Some events, single guilds spent 30000+$ and guilds were only 30-40 or so people

Most of the top grossers in App Store try to do things like that, and squeeze money out of your pockets. It’s quite sad really, and people fall for it

Oh yeah,

Sorry for the massive off topic post gon! Hope you don’t mind

I have played about 100 times today in PVP, and not ONCE did I win.

PVP sucks, I tell you. Horrible. Too many players on there that shouldn’t. I just started, eand I can’t even beat a rookie. What the f, man?

Anyway, I suggest for the new game… take out anything that may be advantageous. I was losing to even the most normal of teams. What’s up?

we are working on a elo server to address this issue, basically making the matchups more even. i would suggest beating the game, work on the infinite dungeon to get gold eggs, you should be able to compete in no time. I don’t think Hunter Island pvp is “pay2win”, but we will address this in the next game by making it so that people who spend the time and come back to events can overtime make a stronger party by combining monsters, ie gather up ingredients in events. 

Thanks for the that admin. I don’t think it’s pay to win either, it’s very fair, unlike many games that have multiplayer aspects on the App Store

Wow, thanks for the update.

Awrighty, I’ll PM you my response. Back on topic though, most don’t tackle pvp till after they beat the game. And tbh the rewards if you stay in rookie are NOT worth the trouble.

i think you should start a new topic in the off topic section, as im interested in this subject as well. 

I’ll take the relevant posts in 10 minutes to a new topic

EDIT: here we are

Cancel stegospike and everyone will be happy