New Trainers and Monsters

So… will there ever be random Trainers in the wild to stumble on? And any new monsters I don’t have to spin for? I keep seeing “new Monsters” but it’s only on the roulette.

Yeah sorry, once you beat the 2 main storylines and online missions, there’s not really much to do except hoard ingredients and silver and wait for the next event. They did announce 4 new upcoming features though, so we can look forward to that. And they said the next update will be the pvp update, I think, which probably means it’ll be open for good, that’ll be awesome.

I just hope you can play PVP Unlimited no matter how much time passes… that can keep people at least interested in the game when the tickets are at 0

Thats exactly my problem. The tickets… Always waiting for it. Gets my pretty pissed of some times, because there is nothing else to do when you have finished the offline story.

Ryan has said that initially it is going to work on tickets I believe. I think a lot of people will be disappointed by that. I think he said they was making it tickets initially so servers don’t get overloaded so maybe after a couple of weeks it will be unlimited

He didn’t explicitly say that it would be tickets. Just that it would be limited.

That may not be a bad idea limit just for a bit make sure things are running on then go.

As I remember, they said it wouldn’t work with tickets, but it would be limited in some way. I guess they will use something like the orbs we’ve had in events in the past. Like tickets, they regenerate in time, but everybody has the same maximum.

Aslong as in the long run its unlimited it will be fine. Hunter island pvp was great but it makes sense to limit it to test it

Will there be any rewards other than just a ranking? Just wondering if anyone spoke about that

There probably will be, not sure what but I can’t imagine that it’s only about the ranking.

PVP is cool and all but what about just wandering, gathering training points and BAM! Past random trainer pops up. Like in the game Dragon Warrior
PVP is cool and all but what about just wandering, gathering training points and BAM! Past random trainer pops up. Like in the game Dragon Warrior

Sad fact is that there is no reason to wander after passing the island bit in story mode unless you wanna go back for stun bombers.

You get an overload of training points due to events & ultra evolve levels. I’ve been capped at 99 each time I have to use them.

In order for this functionality to even have any benefit they’d first need to give people a reason to go to the islands

I go to the islands every now and then when I run out of tickets and points at the same time. Just for the rare towers :confused:
I go to the islands every now and then when I run out of tickets and points at the same time. Just for the rare towers :confused:

Will actually TRADING monsters with players all over earth be a part of this?

Trading will not come ( yet ).
A trade system suffers to a lot of abuse possibilities.

Lots of testing and debugging will be required to optimally implement a trade system and lots of restrictions will have to be set on it so people don’t use the free reroll gold egg to get the legends they want and trade it to their main acc.

Not to mention the copying of monsters by severing the connection at the right moment & stuff like that