Delete game and get data back. HOW???

What are you even talking about at this point? I’ve never even talked publicly about this method. You learned it from DONSTUN who learned it from Taioty. I have the screenshots to prove it, which I can upload when I get home should you like the proof? I can’t even abuse the exploit because I don’t have the necessary requirements to fulfill it. You’ve obviously mistaken me with someone else.

And no, I haven’t obtained any gold in quite some time. My count is way below that now.

Keep cool dude :wink: the fact is you time more than 1M gold and it’s more than 6K€.

Maybe I made mistake with someone else. I do not know what to think of your nervousness … It’s just a GAME man why are you so nervous ? Did you hate me for something maybe ?

Edit: having taken screenshot of a conversation like this one says a lot about your personality …

Having taken a screenshot to prove there was an exploit to admin is helping them fix bugs. I didn’t realize that you’d stoop low enough to insult someone personally.

As for being nervous, I’m not. I’ve done nothing wrong. You openly admitted to exploiting a bug.

Haha sure for admin looks more like denunciation and as you have same nervousness against jooky yep I affirm that we all see a part of your personnality. Btw I exploit 400k diamonds, you exploit more than 6000€ in gold so who’s the worst exploiter dude ?
“Taking screenshot for admin” haha nice Joke :smiley:

Ask him yourself. I PMed him about it months ago.

Again, you’re resulting to insults instead of using any facts. Really now?
Here’s the start of my conversation with admin–back in January. Needless to say, I’m not lying.

Maybe you two should discuss this in a private message, as it’s not on topic here. Furthermore, don’t be telling people how to do exploits on the forums (nor even hint at it).

For the topic, I would recommend an iCloud backup if you won’t lose it for very long. But if it could be many days or weeks or months, use iFunBox as was alluded to here.

The only other way is to not delete it and just hide it :wink:

I’m not telling your a lier but if you explain to admin you explain with your word not by screenshooting a conversation in the chat, I don’t know taoti never met him, I speak about a screenshot of a conversation, if you really want to “help admin” you explain the bug not screenshoot a conversation you see the difference ? Btw sorry for this thread hope my answer help you, as say REX a copy of all the app will work better than just a copy of the saved file! But both work for me !

can someone explain how the back up for icloud works?

You don’t need a backup of the whole game. That’s a waste of space. Just backup the save file. 

For iCloud backup, you turn WiFi on in settings, and turn iCloud backup on via:

Settings -> iCloud.

When you plug it in and lock it, it will do an iCloud backup automatically. Be careful, if you delete it and then plug it in again with wifi on, it will overwrite your backup with another backup and you’ll lose your data.

So if you will have to delete it for a significant period of time, then use iFunBox instead.

so how do I use Ifunbox?

You open it with your iDevice connected. Then look for the app you want to backup in the ‘manage apps’ section and double click it. You will see a folder called ‘documents’ you copy and paste that into a safe folder on your PC.

Crystal and byebye keep this argument in a private message if you feel it is worth to drag it on. 

Ashley already said the same but i see there was replies after that also about it.

Now both egg timing and boosting diamonds is an abuse of the system so you can both try to argue who is doing the wrong here but both of you are. However none is ban able it is still not really allowed to do it because it is taking advantage of the system.

now if you want to discuss the matter further start up a private message between each other and if you want me in it just invite me to it and il join.

Other than that please keep this topic ON TOPIC. We are here because Bgibbs was asking for help not because you two are abusing the game and then arguing who is doing a worst thing. -.-

Step 1 : http://www.i-funbox.com/ download.

Step 2 : install it and whatnot

step 3: plug in device to computer

step 4: open ifunbox 

step 5 : look for the place where you can view all the apps you have on your device. it is not difficult to find but if you are having problems i will tell you the exact name of what to click on.

step 6 : once you see hunter island there then just make a new folder on desktop or whereever you want to save the game too.

step 7: after you have a folder set up go back to ifunbox right click the game click on “extract game to” i am fairly certain that is what it is called and then just find the folder and extract the game there. 

Step 8: everything should be done and saved and all backed up.

If you have any questions pm me or reply here and il help you do it. 

Jailbreak your phone. Download ifile. Goto the game file there. Copy save0 and paste it in another file made especially for it.

When you reinstall game just copy the file and paste in back into same place.

Or tell your mom to run along.

Or drag the game back about 8-9 slides across so she wont look lol.

While that would work, I’m unsure if advocating to jailbreak the device is the best option given it not being his (or so it sounds like).

Lol very true. But an easy method all the same.