Save Game File to ICloud

THIS IS FOR IPHONES ONLY IF YOU HAVENT NOTICED!!!

So, I played this game a few months back and then changed phones. I had to start all over, but at the moment, I’ve made further progress than what I had on my other phone. I don’t want to lose the saved game file again. I looked through old threads and saw that I can back it up to ICloud, but a user named ‘Crystal’ stated that HI must be enabled to backup to ICloud. I don’t see where I can ‘enable’ it.

Please, if you have any ideas or clues to where to save it, please post. 

Thank you so much in advance!

I kid you not, 2 minutes after I posted this, I figured it out.

So, if you’re interested here’s how it goes:

1. sign into ICloud (settings>icloud>sign in)

2. back up your data (it’s usually the third from the bottom, it says ‘Backup’ with a green background and white arrow)

3. it’ll take some time, depending on how much data you’re backing up

4. return to the icloud original page (where it shows the options to set up ‘Family Sharing’) and look for ‘Storage’ right under it

5. so, if you clicked ‘Storage’, next you click ‘Manage Storage’ (for me, it’s the third option)

6. Click your device that you just backed up and app datas that you just backed up or back up before are stored there (if HI isn’t the first few, click ‘Show All Apps’ and HI should be there amongst your other apps

7. so, if you ever need to continue the game on a different or broken but fixed device, just click the backed up data and restore it!

8. If you don’t know how to restore from back up, here’s the link: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph12521?locale=en_US

I HOPE THIS HELPS!!