Death sentence

I find that if someone uses auto/ death sentence on my monsters, but then gets knocked back or repulsed, the monsters who are still on the field die the moment the DS monster comes back in (if the time has elapsed). Is this a glitch/ bug or intentional? I assumed that the DS monsters leaving the field would have the timers on DS reset.
If it’s intentional then i’ll just crack on but it feels buggy

It’s intentional. It says that if the monster is on the field, and it’s been 300 seconds or more, then it will trigger.

Or more?

I thought it was just AT 300s from when the move was done it does a check to see if they are both on the field. If they are, then the monster dies. If the monster comes back onto the field after that time then they’re safe.

I mean, test it. DS something, send it back, wait for 2 one on ones, then bring it back on the field. See what happens.

I just tested it. First I used Soulstealer for the DSA and Malwing as the thing to knock back one enemy. I waited 300+ seconds for DSA to kill the enemies before bringing the knocked back monster back onto the field, it didn’t die. Then I tried again with the same setup but killed my way through their team so it came on the field at the time 320s had passed, again it didn’t die.

This is different to before… might’ve changed in a recent update or maybe a bug with Malwing. I tried again but used Geartyrant as the thing to repulse.

Same thing happened… neither case did the monster knocked back die. Maybe Malwing’s secret skill is bugged and Geartyrant’s passive overrides the previously placed DSA from Soulstealer, I don’t know for sure. But it looks like now being knocked back or repulsed removes the death sentence. Maybe it still happens when AI repulses us though?

Repulse gets rid of it on their side, but if SS gets knocked back, and reenters the field, then it will go off.

Had a couple times where I DSAed, and then SS reentered the field after getting repulsed and it went off even though it was after 320 seconds.

Ahhh I get you. That makes sense because most of the time I see it happening is where the opponent death sentences something (with DSA or auto) then I repulse it but stupidly kill monsters so it comes back in for when the 300/320s passes. I’ll see if I can test it for 320+ seconds in the next fight with Gear or Soulstealer I do.

Had my ankou repulsed after it used lds then it came back before 100 sec and targeted monster still died

Sorry guys. That’s what I meant in my original post is that the monster seems to come back well after 320 secs and then my monsters who were DS’d die immediately