Bug The Dark Ruler's Return?

I won the second battle of the new chapter of the dark ruler’s return. Instead of two diamonds i received two normal youth fruit as reward  :( were the two fruits the real reward? 

Yeah it was
The end battle is against the first one from the Story so be prepared
This is the end team
This is the end team
You can’t see the rest of the team but they are stunners and sleepers

Thank you! That will be problematic for me

Man, I thought I beat the last fight and then comes Atra with his stupid autoprotectors and poisoners…

I don’t have problems with the autoprotectors… The problem is the evocation…

I’ve noticed a couple of things which I’m not sure are bugs or not, all of them have to do with battle number 4 (spent 4 hours on that battle). When ever Lavaronix would use team turn, monsters on your team that had stealth would lose it. 

Another one had to do with speed tiers, I had my nightrider and the opponents nightrider enter the field at the same time. My nightrider was pushed back to the end of the 90 TU monsters but the AI’s nightrider was added as the next attacking monster even before my give turn monster which had less than 30 TU (this could be because AI’s monster was buffed). Lastly, this wasn’t a bug but its something that I feel should change, I had 3 death revenge monsters in my starting line up, whenever they would die together, death revenge would trigger and hit the same monster most of the times. There were times where 2 monsters would get hit by death revenge but majority of the time they would hit the same monster.

The target selection for Death Revenge occurs before the 0 HP check happens. That is why you can target the same mon. I normally get 2 dif mons that die when I frontline 3 revengers. Best strat is to just not let them all die at once, or just keep restarting til it hits multiple.