Damage meter

A while back there was a “bug” that caused the damage inflicted on a monster not to increase it’s Max hp. I liked that feature so can the devs implent that feature again where the damage if a ko move doesn’t excede Max hp. It can be optional and doesn’t affect gameplay as it’s only visual. Maybe add a toggle in settings to turn it on.

you mean not to decrease its max hp. that sounds horrible. which monsters are you trying to save by hiding its hp. lol

No it was a thing where the damage shown never exceeded their max/current HP (I can’t remember which). So if you hit a monster that was on hold ground it said the damage you dealt was just 1 (or no higher than their max HP). It’s far more useful seeing how much damage your attacks are actually doing, especially for moves like crescendo strike so you can keep track of how charged they are. However, some people liked the way it looked so adding it as a toggle option might be fun.

thank you. since i dont do the maths stuff it doesnt matter for me

Oooh. I see. That does sound cool. I think i would turn that on :slight_smile:
That way on buff monsters etc. i could figure how much they’re buffed.
i.e. hp original monster 3k, buffed monster 3.5k. Only way to figure it out is by killing it. Overkill / bomb moves that do 20K damage arent helpful numbers.

Yeah, well wait for next update now.:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like