Crimseias toxic giveturn???

So guys, i just noticed that crims toxic giveturn waked up poison immune Monsters . In my eyes this shouldnt be possible, because Monsters which Fall asleep Wake up because they re poisoned. But it seems like that move purifies them first, then they got poisoned, then they got the move.
@Dev_BRD @Dev_VKC

Re there any explainations ?

3 Likes

That’s been there for ages supirsed it took people this long to notice

1 Like

They changed it recently, together with poison tick damage. Never had the Situation with a Poison immune Monster that is asleep + crim and his toxic gt… Until now haha

Hmm I remember it waking stuff up just not applying the poison

Crimseias has always woken up monsters with his toxic give turn, that’s not a recent change. It’s definitely a function of the move. I think it should be added to the description that it “purifies then poisons” the teammate to be a lot clearer.

3 Likes

Is it just me or is ranked PvP much harder than non ranked? I say this because in non ranked PvP I have an average of 20-30 wins a day but in ranked PvP I can’t get up to even 15 wins.
This may just be me whining about losing alot of battle in ranked PvP but the point i want to make is ranked PvP seems harder.

1 Like

It’s cause unranked is people testing teams etc when ranked comes around people have a main team they want to use so it comes a lot harder

1 Like

I have also found this to be true. My WL drops 10-15% during ranked

1 Like

Yeah it’s because of all the testing people do. I rarely play my actual team during non ranked and I know a lot of people who do the same. Although sometimes I find ranked is easier because of this because the combinations aren’t as “out there” lol

2 Likes

Agreed. I lose more sometimes because there isn’t an established meta so you might randomly get a team that you weren’t anticipating (especially if you are like who builds a counter team instead of a certain strategy)

3 Likes

Idk but its quite the contrary for me
I win more on the ranked pvp
Than the unranked

As at today I managed to make it to top 50. I guess it was just the stress of the first day of ranked that made it so difficult as I ran into a lot of top rankers. Now I even run into guys with 0 ranking points.

1 Like

Congrats! Keep playing so you keep it :blush:

It didn’t last for long. This morning I had a streak of bad luck which made me lose 5 consecutive battles. Now I at rank 71 :cry::cry:.

Yeah i’ve had that too. But you can bounce back. Best thing to do is stop playing and go again in a few hours. You got this :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks for the inspiration. Your words remind me of leogiest’s SS "inspire’ used on a monster that has been stunned to oblivion. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes