couple question

guys ive been playing neo mon for 6 months
not routine probably 3 times a week (sometime less)
just discover you guys have forum
i wanna ask a couple question

-i see some of my friend have little crown, what is that and how you can get it?

-are mod in here really ban people? (that do cheating and stuff) because every once a while when i play pvp i often met people with olny super epic monster and land massive damage with only normal all attack (20000+ damage)

thanks if my thread not following any rule you can delete it.

Don’t worry about it, you’re doing okay. Just don’t reply to old threads, and make sure you’re posting your topic in the appropriate section, and that’s about it.

The crown is given in certain events when you reach top 50 on the leaderboard, usually ultimate challenge. And while I am a mod, I have no real affiliation with the developers of the game so I really can’t do anything about hackers. There is a dev here though, named VKC. He might be able to get to the bottom of it. Side note, super epics doing massive damage in pvp? That’s highly unusual, I don’t think anyone’s encountered something like that before.

Hello thanks for the quick answer wolf guy.
Are u sure no one ever encounter super epic with crazy damage? I often met people with only using super epic can 1 hit kill my legend.
Not mention cheater with legend monster.
Double poison touch: more like double death touch (1 hit kill)
And sometime when my turn, time freeze and my monster suddenly gone

Outside of pvp it’s highly common for ai controlled monsters to receive higher stats than usual to make up for how incompetent the ai is, and it’s also common for people to be confused as to why such weak monsters manage to hit so hard. But pvp… that should not happen. The devs would never tamper with the stats in pvp, that would defeat the entire purpose. Clearly it’s either a hacker or a glitch.

from wolf guy, well you’re welcome.
Also even if you post in the wrong thread at the beginning of your forum career, its generally fine, most mods will just tell you thats its the wrong thread. I’ve been here well over a year now and at max. seen two people banned.

No it is in pvp.
Yes indeed it must be hacker
No way se can 1 hit legend with normal attack.
Thats why i asking if admin or dev banned those people.
But i just search some old stuff, i see here and there people get ban because of hack.
So i guess admin do his job

Hello real wolf guy thanks for the advice and information

We have noticed some players could one shot every monster their opponent controls with basic skill such as Attack All.

Most of the cheaters have been banned before or during the PvP event.

I am sorry for the terrible experience. We will make sure to debunk these mofos more frequently.

Thanks

1 Like

“debunk these mofos”
lmao, vkc you’re the best

1 Like