Count lectors

I did number 1 - all you do is skip until the turn before moji so they can’t nightmares grip you because moji will lux you :slight_smile:

I can’t figure out number 2 or 3 though, seems like they’re getting harder every time.

Also could someone type out number 2 and 3 since I’m using phone data and YouTube isn’t the best on it / for it

Ha just posted a thread with step by step for the extreme challenge I didn’t see this post because of all this damn spam

Extreme challenge took a few tries to work through, but essientally this is what you do.
They will kill your front line.
You’ll skip with Terrorfish and Octoboss, accelerate team with the next two mons.
Next you summon stunner with Terror and Octo.
They will kill the two accelerators, and the next stormfox you summoned.
Use AOE with terror and Octo, skip with Godfeather. With the last Stormfox use accelerate for Godfeather.
Eventually Godfeather is all that’s left.
Kill the protect focus mon first(you have no choice)
Next you’ll kill gearcroc but make sure Rider hits you with his survivor before killing the gearcroc
At this point you’ll have an Arkodragon, Sledgewhale, Leogeist, Nightrider on the field
Kill Leo.
Banesdragon will spawn in poisoning the field. Hit Nightrider the poison will finish off his last stand.
Next kill Banesdragon.
Arkodragon will only poison sting.
Next you will cycle through killing the legendary poison eaters that spawn in. They spawn with about 60tu and you’ve accelerated to 40 tu.
Kill each one that is closest to attacking and you will eventually get through them all.
Kill Arkodragon
Kill Sledgewhale
The end

Kill means last bite as it is always a one shot

Challenge #2 Please… Thanks

haha that’s alright, as long as we got 1 place where we can discuss it and ty for the solution :slight_smile:

No chance. I get to the point where I kill Banesdragon, but after that at some point of the fight the poison Dot kills me.

Edit: Ah, it worked now. Killed the wrong Poison Dragon. Siegewhale died on poison (only once, I think it was bad luck), which might cause some problems in the end.

thx for your help guys!

Thanks to Sykonaut for the Extreme Challenge guide! Those gems always come in handy :smiley: