Count lector

???

What the heck is the first challenge?

it is not that hard you know…when you are left with Cryptblade…you first do a zealous attack on the dragia (forgot the full spelling)…that is dying to kill it…then do a sacrifice revival on your cryptblade to return as the dragia that just died…Then last bite the rest to death slowly…do be careful how you timed your last bite…make sure they die in the correct sequence…><"

Oh, didnt think of it reviving the enemy mon :wink:

I was retrying the whole time to luckily revive godfeather. and he does like 400 dmg with last bite…

You do know that even if godfeather is alive…he probably wouldn’t last thru the whole battle with his last bite…electric counter element is earth after all…><"

i do. but i needed to try 8-10 times to revive godfeather and he got raped. so i was clueless about how to win.

any step by step guide on last one?still can’t do it,first 2 are easy,the first one are soo obvious

3rd fight

skip till tank uses protect focus

assassinate tank and stun bomber

assassinate tank and healer

skip/use accelerate till sleep bomb ( bomber has 40 % to survive so you might have to retry till he lives)

dreamhunt 

collect gems

not a real step for step but should give an idea of how to do it, can´t remember every step.

but first dreamhunt is protected and another stun bomb comes in at 80 tu and dreamhunt is 100 tu

yeah forgot 1 step you have to use robin twice so you have to skip with the sleep bomber even though he´s ready already

trim.76906F63-AAB2-49FD-A7D6-A96E61817567.MOV (9.86 MB)

didn’t work

Key monster was robin (for me)

OOOHHHH!! nvm,thanks guys

I’m gonna need a step by step on number three. I can’t get my sleep bomber in the right position after using assassinate twice on the stun bomber and the healer. My sleep bomber always dies to assisted splash or the moji(?) dies so my dreamhunter has to fall asleep as well.

Did it in a similar way 

since I just whining and contributing nothing and no one post this yet,I will tell you how to beat the easiest stage,stage 2

1.use the switch place
2.last bite

Can anyone give me a step by step on 3 robinator keeps dying

Take a look at my video’s. You’ll see how to pull it off there

I can’t I’m on phone data and its useless

Level 3
Skip twice

Assassinate telz and stun bomber

Use accelerate

Poison touch telz before sleep bomb

Assist water telz and poison touch again he should die from poison

Now dream hunt the water team turn guy

Blood fury stun bomber

And kills the rest in the right order with blood fury and dream hunt and assist water

This is just from memory sorry if it’s not the best instructions

doesn’t work, how are your mons awake after sleep bomb?? And I can’t poison touch again or assist splash because moltasmus dies

skip twice

assassinate tezla and fish

skip

accelerate

team heal

skip

poison touch tezla

sleep bomb

accelerate

assassinate tezla and archhalo

dreamhunt mechaviathan

bloodfury fish