Count Lector

Extreme challenge took a few tries to work through, but essientally this is what you do.

They will kill your front line.

You’ll skip with Terrorfish and Octoboss, accelerate team with the next two mons.

Next you summon stunner with Terror and Octo.

They will kill the two accelerators, and the next stormfox you summoned.

Use AOE with terror and Octo, skip with Godfeather. With the last Stormfox use accelerate for Godfeather.

Eventually Godfeather is all that’s left.

Kill the protect focus mon first(you have no choice)

Next you’ll kill gearcroc but make sure Rider hits you with his survivor before killing the gearcroc

At this point you’ll have an Arkodragon, Sledgewhale, Leogeist, Nightrider on the field

Kill Leo.

Banesdragon will spawn in poisoning the field. Hit Nightrider the poison will finish off his last stand.

Next kill Banesdragon.

Arkodragon will only poison sting.

Next you will cycle through killing the legendary poison eaters that spawn in. They spawn with about 60tu and you’ve accelerated to 40 tu.

Kill each one that is closest to attacking and you will eventually get through them all.

Kill Arkodragon

Kill Sledgewhale

The end

How to Beat the second Challenge? Thanks

Only tried third challenge and I have to get some sleep but if nobody has answered by the time I wake up or you haven’t figured it out I can tackle it

Okay Thanks, Sleep Tight

just done the 2 !!!

1- accelerate with isl

2- hell

3- stun

4- start with last bite (make sure to skip with grand until he’s able to last bite )

Sledgewhale dies because of the poison -_-

Done with Challenge #2

-Assisted w/ GodFeather

-Accelerate Team Island Doe

-Then Skip albaling & Island Doe until GodFeather is in 3rd slot

-minilux albaling any bottle

-then bane will auto poison kill all bottles.

-then motordragon & 2 kong will enter

-then you will have 2 bronzeshell on motordragon

-stun bomb island doe

-skip albaling & GodF until 1 kong hits you

-then skip GodF again then used Heal

-used Last Bite on MotorDragon then Bane.

-Then Last Bite on 1 kong neareast time

-Then Skip til 1 Kong hits you.

-Finally Used Last Bite on all Kong’s on your Nearest Time…

(Sorry Bad English, Hope it Helps :slight_smile:

Challenge 2:

First Assisted thunder with Godfeather

Next accelerate with the stun bomber

Then skip until your order is the little blue bird(too tired lol) Godfeather and then the stun bomber.

All of their tu needs to be under 30 or so

With the little bird you’ll use mini lux on one of the bottles

Banesdragon will poison everyone killing the rest of the bottles

Now retreat with Godfeather

Stun bomb with the stun bomber

Heal all with the bird

Accelerate with a bronze shell

Skip with Godfeather

Life flip with the shells and reckless attack

Now you can start last biting mons. Go closest TU, but be sure you kill Banesdragon before he can poison you, so if another monster is 20tu and banes is 36 kill Banes.

You’ll just keep doing that and eventually the minion protectors will spawn, still try to hit the other mons but at this point you got it in the bag

And challenge one for anyone struggling…

With Godfeather skip past all the Winterwings until moji is behind you with a few seconds in TU

Kill a winterwing

Moji will attack and wake you up

Skip the Winterwings again

Kill one

Moji will wake you up

Just do this until no more mons are in the queue

Last bite the remaining mons in any order

He didn’t die for me but if he is dying then don’t AOE with Octo and terror, just skip their turns

Challenge 3 is much simpler than I first thought. I thought the challenge was trying to get us to use the stun bombers for the stun and I was trying to take out gear croc so I could stun everyone else but found out quickly that didn’t work because leogeist would also counter stun.

First Time i clear number 3 alone. First one was simple too! But number 2… Uff!:joy:

1 nd 2 on first try… Stucked in extreme.

@Sykonaut

thank you for sharing your guide

Thanks for the guide on master! great job

Extreme challenge took a few tries to work through, but essientally this is what you do.

They will kill your front line.

You’ll skip with Terrorfish and Octoboss, accelerate team with the next two mons.

Next you summon stunner with Terror and Octo.

They will kill the two accelerators, and the next stormfox you summoned.

Use AOE with terror and Octo, skip with Godfeather. With the last Stormfox use accelerate for Godfeather.

Eventually Godfeather is all that’s left.

Kill the protect focus mon first(you have no choice)

Next you’ll kill gearcroc but make sure Rider hits you with his survivor before killing the gearcroc

At this point you’ll have an Arkodragon, Sledgewhale, Leogeist, Nightrider on the field

Kill Leo.

Banesdragon will spawn in poisoning the field. Hit Nightrider the poison will finish off his last stand.

Next kill Banesdragon.

Arkodragon will only poison sting.

Next you will cycle through killing the legendary poison eaters that spawn in. They spawn with about 60tu and you’ve accelerated to 40 tu.

Kill each one that is closest to attacking and you will eventually get through them all.

Kill Arkodragon

Kill Sledgewhale

The end

What’s aoe

Area of effect. Basically attack all.

You just stun the crap out of the croc and just win with accelerated last bite.

You can’t take out the stun absorber before stunning so you just have to just be smart with who you attack…

Thanks I thought so. Do you know what the different coloured symbol is next to the silver and friend points when on the egg hatch screen

That is a new type of currency not yet given out. Basically an egg roll with just super epics and above, no epics

Cheers mate been wondering for ages

I’m stuck haha I can’t seem to get them in the right order (blue bird, godfeather and then stun bomber)???