Count Lector's Shadow Arena: 11/22/2016

A topic for users to share tips and strategies to get through the newest batch of tests.

1. Use stealth teammate on one protector then skip with the other one, 1st dragaia attacks which nullifies the dmg, then use stealth again, until 1 protector is alive at 1hp, use Deathmark on the DRAGIA with the highest TU which immdiately kills it. Use stealth then skip then blood fury, REMEBER to skip then stealth again ur protector then kill with blood fury

2. (Sorry i have no specific strat cos i finished with all batch in 1 try… im not boasting no offense)
    I think i got lucky with this one, kamiwyrm hits metatherion and ddnt kill it, so i used sleep grenade on EMERALD and the give turner kills it with DREAMHUNT, i used charge with DEO 2-3 times cant remember then explode the enemies remaining kami and tridak with red hp and killed with serapheons AOE, just use dual slayer bane on the remaining monsters except for EMERALD(second), use also double survivor with gallio to kill emerald… well it your strat to use just giving hints… hope it helps, again this is not the SPECIFIC STRAT to finish this

3. I used element eradicate with canis, stun flash with gear and i used sleep grenade with metaterion to SE TK then used pullback on metaterion. AutoDS kills all enemy protectors including the SE TK(you might have to skip).
    The enemy reinforcents wer 4 blitz which stuns my team killing GEAR and some of my team with the high TU,so i used sleep grenade again to a blitzdragon and used double dreamhunt. (Meta is the only one alive on my team) then used ultralux? on the 2 remaining enemy, i just wonder it ddnt used timestrike so i think im lucky killing 2 enemies consecutively with ultra

You can correct me if im wrong with the strat i used, and sorry for some grammars im too lazy to type, spare my english

I am done, methatherion kill the 2 blitzdragon left

:sweat_smile:

I cannot use the stun Granada because blitz kills me a rockoid

3rd challenge sequence is wrong…cheez forgot how I do it…but without doing sleep grenade not possible to win at all…u just got to keep ur rockoid alive…got to recall what I did…lol

I have posted a video of all 3 of the levels if anybody needs them

note: these strategies/sequences may not work for some, i believe several of them were lucky. this is just to give a little bit of guidance as to what needs to happen

We have all different strats, glad you finished all :smiling_face:

Needs mentioning that you use pullback on Meta before the Blizdragons arrive.

I did

This showdown is easier than the previous so many will finish without any help

For the third… I used element eradicate from canis… Then stun flash from gear… Then pull back from meta… Se twin killer attacks gear then stealth teammate gear with canis… SE guy uses ultra all then just skip with all and life flip with gear… Protectors and se die… In come blitz killing gear canis and u would still have a rockoid in team to use sleep… Kill two with double dream hunt and finish rest two with ultra lux

The damage range an attack has can be really obnoxious for these events. In Expert Kami can one-shot your Meta and in Master you might have to use 3 Gigalux to kill a blitzdragon. Both those occurrences mean you’ve lost without doing anything wrong.

About the 3rd challenge

I found out you can manipulate the move that blitzdragon made with a skip and dreamhunt to completely dominate the last 2 SE UT.

()symbolize the enemy.
(4x stunning entrance.)
(TS4x)->Metatherion sleep grenade->(UT3x)->dreamhunt->skip2x->*(UT2x)
->focus ultralux*->skip when last blitzdragon->focus ultralux.

Last movement might be like this for most people

Edit: Side note. Geartyrant will die after the 300 TU limit of ADS. So try to minimize the time for caniswyrm to survive with focused protect. If your canis died in one TS, the challenge cannot be completed.

Prety easy the 2nd and 3rd challenge win both in a few trys its sad but im stuck on 1st challenge lol i can keep the tanke alive but than last bite and im done lol any help?

I feel it too. But i got lucky to get the last 2 deathmarks to the last 2 dragaia

Dont use deathmark on second. Keep using bloodfury on both till hg and keep using stealth on arma then aoe tge last two

We have our own types of battle. Besides. Deathmark makes it more interesting

You can deathmark the final two - just make sure that the dragaias have 150-199s on the clock when you do the first deathmark (when you have two of them left) - this means they will both assisted on their next turn, and your next deathmark will kill before the final dragaia gets another turn

you can death mark all 3, i showed it in my video^

theres usually more than one way to beat these challenges depending on luck

Or you can manipulate the TU dragaia have so you can safely deathmark both of them. But i didnt see the video so i solved that 1 myself. But thanks for the info.