Count Lector's Shadow Arena: 11/22/2016

On the third… my blitzdragons do hold ground so they survive the ultra Lux when I’m down to two come then come back and kill my meta…

So yeah. Help?

Someone posted a video that shows how to beat the third challenge.

btw, Blitzdragon doesn’t have hold ground but Metatherion’s Ultra Lux damage has a range. Sometimes you just need two attacks, sometimes three to bring a Blitzdragon down.

Thanks for clarifying. I’ve tried it 3 times now but I’ll keep trying.

Use double dreamhunt instead of ultralux if it’s at v low HP

My protector gets one shouted everytime. I have followed the video, but the time strikers do 4000 damage everytime, not 2000 like the video.

Try to minimize the damage taken from caniswyrm by doing protect focus and shorten the TU caniswyrm have by skipping at his turn and doing moves on the other people.

It’s a bit dumb that the Blitzdragon’s don’t just purify when you use sleep grenade, and even more so that they don’t timestrike when you have 250s to go. Clearly been coded differently to how they’d normally play in this situation in a regular challenge.

So, there are two circumstances that are entirely, 100% down to luck:

1. If the auto death sentence goes off before you skip with your third mon.

2. If the ultralux downs the Blitz in 2 hits or 3.

I’ve done it over a dozen times and on every single time either the death sentence triggers in the 1s between me skipping (thus having a 60s time second advantage than if I had skipped, thus allowing them to one hit Canis), or Ultralux doesn’t take out the Blitz and I get KO’d with the last Blitz on half health. And you can’t Ultralux first, then Dreamhunt, because it will have been 350s from the Sleep Grenade and it will have woken up. I’ve gotten through to Meta v 2 Blitz stage about 7 times and I’m yet to down it in 2 hits. Is it actually possible? Hell, half the time it has enough health left to survive two further Double Dreamhunts. It’s not even particularly close to going down in 2 hits.

This is infuriating. It’s like rolling a 12-sided dice until you get a 13. Did the devs actually bother play testing this one?

Just sleep grenade the demolitron, then protect focus, skip with the meta next time he gets a turn, then wake up the demolitron with quake all. Then pull back the metatherion.

The last one is impossible. No idea how OP’s caniswyrm survives for two timestrikes. I’ve tried it about 7 times now with the exact same moves and caniswyrm gets 1KOed every time. 

Try this… I did this way… Doesn’t need canis to survive 2 hits

I used element eradicate from canis… Then stun flash from gear… Then pull back from meta… Se twin killer attacks gear then stealth teammate gear with canis… SE guy uses ultra all then just skip with all and life flip with gear… Protectors and se die… In come blitz killing gear canis and u would still have a rockoid in team to use sleep… Kill two with double dream hunt and finish rest two with ultra lux

i posted a video in the beginning of this topic, some things are luck based but it gives an outline of what to do.