Count lector

Well that was pretty easy.
Do the doubters now understand the power of last bite?

No idea how to do the first one or any tbh :sweat_smile:

Don’t remember exactly everthing…

But it was something like…

Stun bomb
Accelerate
Summon stunner
Summon stunner

Stun bomb fish/octopus
Stun bomb fish/octopus

Had 4 lightnings penguin did assist all( maybe not necessary I was just seeing if it would kill gear doc can probably skip turn)

Ai attacks, everything but penguin dies.
Last bite for the win, I had skip turn once. Didn’t kill the whale just incase poison would annoy me.

Last bite everything but the puffoxin, when there are 4 of them hit all at once

The second one I life flipped 3 of them let them die then last bite everything with the last one, only hit the tough monster on the right side ignore the three little ones , can kill them last.

Easy : kill all voltike then all puxofin with thunder
Medium : flip life 3 ezcept 1 and skip voltike then finish the right monster first
Hard : stunbomb, accel,stunbomb all youhave, lastbite tiamazus first, you need skip turn once, then finish whale/horse last

And yes this event show how powerfull of last B.
Btw why they didnt give special egg for don XD

Didn’t work

Which one?

Don’t worry I figured it out, thanks

Any tips on the last one? It feels like I’m being baited into just stun bombing everything.

I posted a general move guide from memory of what I did, the 2nd post is probably more concise, but follow the first few moves mentioned and you should be able to figure it out.

I stun summoned to see what damage he did with full assisted, didn’t kill anything so you can probably skip that section like in post 2, and just get to last bite as fast as possible

Thanks, but I figured it out. I just had to try a few times to get scorpionix without gearcroc auto-protecting it.
It was btw stun bomb to get Penguini in, accelerate, summon stunner, summon stunner, stun bomb, stun bomb, skip with Penhuini, last bite the golem, last bite Scorpionix and then just kill whatever Tiamazus was first in line and then go for the horse and then the whale.

Good job, this weeks was quite easy really.

Stupidly easy. Did all on first try. Last one I just accelerated God feather then used stun bomb and just last bite everything except siegewhale as has poison revenge and I also left nightrider as he has hold ground so would take 2 shots. The tiamazus come in high enough to not get chance to poison you so just keep killing them and let nightrider hit you with survivor

There was one that had penguini and cybereon as the special eggs a long time ago

With the last one it is important that your stun bombers die as soon as possible. But first accelerate your God feather. Make sure that you kill the poisoners first and skip turns if necessary for Nightriders survivor.

In the last one: skip with the fox, stun with the other three, accelerate with the fox, fox get killed by whale, last bite Golrock (two last bite to kill)… Now you need luck: last bite scorpionite. If you can’t last bite him for auto protect you will lose… Try until you last bite Scorpionite… Then it’s easy. Last bite all poisoners (always the one which is near his turn)… Nightrider and the whale will be last enemies… Play with skip and kill them… It’s easy… Nightrider and the whale too have hold ground so you need two last bite to kill them

Having used godfeather for quite a while now, these didn’t take me long to figure out. For the first one:

• skip all four of them until they’re at least 120 seconds up.
  • kill 2 puffers.
  • flip yourself.
  • skip the tykes.
  • kill the other 2 puffers.
  • thunder the tykes.
    Pretty much a guaranteed win strategy. The second one’s even easier.
  • make 3 of the penguinis flip themselves. Trust me on this.
  • skip continually with the fourth one until the others are dead. The tykes should each kill one of the low ones, they did for me. If not, the emberzard will probably do it.
  • bite the zard.
  • bite the vulcarexors.
  • bite the tykes(uncertain if he can one shot them all in his second form, I just played it safe. You can afford to kill them one by one now, since you’re not almost dead.)
    As for number three-
  • let the nightrider, seigewhale and gearcroc have their fun.
  • have raijin or thunderfox, whichever’s turn comes up first, bomb. I think raijin should always go first.
  • accelerate with the other non epic bomber.
  • set off the epic bombers. Don’t even bother to summon, it really doesn’t make any difference.
  • skip with godfeather until the fox dies, or you get the chance to make him bomb.
  • bite the golgerock.
  • try to bite the scorpionix. You get two chances to kill him before he poisones you, just hope that you can override gearcroc’s protect. If he pokes you, you’re kinda screwed.
  • bite the gearcrocs.
  • bite the tiamazuses, always prioritizing the one with less time.
  • bite the siegewhale ONLY ONCE.
  • skip rider, let him survive you.
  • bite rider.
  • thunder them both.
    I guess once there’s only two left, all you really have to be careful about is 1- to make sure that you don’t get attacked by nightrider and siegewhale in succession, and in that very order, and 2- that you do NOT kill siegewhale before killing rider. You’re likely going to regret that. Should the first happen, just skip rider, then bite someone with sufficient hp. I just recounted the way it happened for me. If it’s different for you, then well, I suppose I’ll just have to trust your judgement.

for the first one its easier to kill the tykes till all 4 puffs are on the field and one shot them with assisted thunder.

The last one is described above in this thread already but its fairly easy…

just takes a bit of time > make sure your godfeather is accelerated and stun bomb every single other monster away then kill Golrock (takes 2 last bites). now the luck comes in as Scorpionix drops on you. if you manage to by-pass Gearcroc his Auto protect and you kill scorpionix you have basically won the game… if not and he poisons you - try again as Nightrider will one hit you with survivor.

either way saying the scorpion is dead continue to kill the Tiamazus as they come in always keeping a watch on the timer leaving Nightrider & the whale for the last.

kill the nightrider > kill the whale… as last two targets > Victory :wink:

yeah, I kind of assumed that there would be a horde of scorpionixes coming when I saw it in queue, lol. The shadow arena usually operates that way, right? So, I thought I had to somehow kill the gearcroc so that I could stun them all. Edited with my solution.

Here is my video link on how to pass 3rd challenge.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9LiMuZ2Er84