Charcalynx

I just got a Charcalynx but it can’t kill any arkadions it’s damage is only 50 but it says +4900% when kill arkadion how do I use Charcalynx successfully?
Thx

Get a Stegospike…

But if you really do that, you’ll be mostly disliked a lot on pvp since this combo is currently having the worst reputation :stuck_out_tongue:

Or you can just get lucky, count when is charc going to jump in, keep your TU low and make the enemy’s TU high, and if you are lucky, with the right support ark, it is possible to slaughter four or five opponent’s arks before charc get knocked out, hehehe(evil smile~)

Put it with a tank, and behind some heavy hitters. Defend charc w/ the tank, and slowly kill low health arks. If charc can kill one ark, then he can destroy the rest of a team.

char needs a nerf :confused:

I just got a Charcalynx but it can’t kill any arkadions it’s damage is only 50 but it says +4900% when kill arkadion how do I use Charcalynx successfully?
Thx

i used to run a pretty effective charc team without stego. youll need a few heavy hitters, an ark that does very little damage but is hard to kill (goldenhorns stampede could suffice if you dont have rooknight) and a rajin/stunskin and a shadowstalker. i could try this if you really want to use charcalynx

random other arks
triphoon
mossgolem
vegitiger
goldenhorn/rooknight
shadowstalker
raioh
charcalynx
barry
halopard

youll want to weaken an ark (or a few) down to low hp, then stampede or grand slam with goldenhorn or rooknight to lower it down to almost zero. scapegoat raioh then when charcalynx comes it, attack the one with only a little hp. if you cant get an arks hp low enough, then charcalynx is useless.

He’s relatively new. He doesn’t have SS or Moss.

Are there any arks that almost kill the enemies ark and leave only 1-100 health so charcalynx can kill them?

Thx

I don’t think so, but like I said, put some heavy hitter AoE arks and a stunner if possible. Stun them and put charc in and let’s say ur heavy hitter was triphoon or ur starter if ur new to the game. Just keep using AoE moves until they r low on health

Stampede and grand slam (golden horn and rooknight) is a good idea because after a heavy hitter aoe attacks, u can use this move to whittle it down further