#chamber of statue - Help needed

Got me a## handed to me, had never played chamber of statue before.

Entered the green element one and they kept splashing all my team.

Even when I killed them they stun me and then kill half of my team just then.

Please help. How to win this match (sleeping the monsters comes to mind but i dont have good dream hunt monsters)

Use an Auto protect Mon and an absorber in FL
then use stunners at #5 ,#6 and some stun burst or stun bomb dudes…use some time Strike Mon and Activate blood move then clear them one by one

Watched a video on how to do it the guy used stun and time strike as well.

I don’t think I have that many stun guys, shall check.

But auto protect wouldnt help at all as the monsters are using Gigawave all attack each time

Will poisoning them and using poison eaten fom 4 star monsters work?

There is many stun boom monsters avaible for capture (avaible to everyone) here are a few i can think of from the wiki: https://neomonsters.fandom.com/wiki/Stun_Burst
You really want to have them all as they will really help for some events or just some newbie strategies

Tried again with this team. Came till the end with all opponent monsters at their last life.
Juta needed 2 more attacks to win.

But sadly most again so now 60 tickets lost :cry::cry::cry:

Try stunning them and why are you using that Many AP…it doesn’t make any sense and that catapult earth guy…you actually need a link earth to make Link summon minions work…what if your opponent knock back any of your sweepers
Will you catapult him (unless It’s a serious PvP battle) and charge bloodcrave?

1 Like

You don’t need good monsters to beat this. What you need: Puffoxin, Rhynobrawl and a poison revenge in FL. Then some timestriker or poison eater that can 1 shot, another poison revenge along the way etc etc. Desperate double is also really good for this. Poison them, then finish off when poisoned so stun doesn’t trigger.

I see you have Torrentide. Probably him alone would be good enough to beat it.

I see you have monster same like me.

Try to catch some monster in the island.
This formation success because of dracorosa.

I use summon minion from blurstrike by sacrificing it at the start.

But yes that knock back that thing happened, I surrender the last monster then.

It will take time for me to understand and make the best strategy I can with the monsters present

I have most of the monsters you have shown here.

I threw that 2 star islander type named bird away :cry:
I did have it before. Will explore and capture again.

Okay. Will try this out after capturing those lower star monsters you have named.

Yep, stun is key. Bring a fl of deadweights so that they’ll all waste their moves on them(except wolf, he gives plenty of time for the bombers to make a move), then stun them into oblivion and charge up 2 megabombs(pandochamp, nukespider, aquillion, titanwyrm or hydrastorm), so that you can stall 400 seconds then blast all of them to kingdom come in a split second. Make sure you also have a plan to deal with hold ground and stun revenge.

OMG OMG OMG.
I copied this as much as possible and finally completed the Grass event.

I really can’t believe it at all. It seemed almost impossible to do it.

Thanks a ton buddy.

However I thought we would get the chamber of statue Monalith card after doing this.
It just says unlocked can someone plz explain what has been unlocked and what did I get by defeating the Grass element match???

Plz don’t tell me we need to complete all 4 to win the Monalith card as I am guessing the news points to that :cry::cry::cry:

Sorry, you gotta do all 4. Each chamber represents on of the moalith’s body parts, so far all you’ve got is a leg. You’ve got a decent amount of time though, 4 more days including today

1 Like

I did it once took me 3 tries (each try is 30 tickets)

I hope that same strategy works for the remaining ones as well or else i am doomed :cry:

Update:
Just barely completed the fire one too, was down to my last 3 monsters :sleepy:

2 more to go.

I have finally done all 4 elements, this would have been near impossible for me if not for this amazing forum to guide me. Thanks to everyone
And a huge salute to @crazypary

Dude you don’t know how helpful you have been, like I used to think all monsters below 3 stars are worthless and I had even deleted them.

Thanks for sharing your formation, that is the only only only reason why I was able to complete the event.

Dear Forum buddies which monster should I evolve I can evolve only one (Dont have silver right now but asking for later)

Redkong, Galvboss, Vividzarous, Wolffrozen

Not all of them are worthless! You should never delete monsters! Collecting them gives you new icons if I’m not mistaken. I remember telling you some of the monsters you were using in PvP were worthless – in PvP. There are a few of them that are very useful indeed:

-Pterosoar, Halopard: stun absorber
-Pengboss, tombguard: give turn
-Remus, Dracomander, Parasaur: Knockback at 74% speed which can be potted to 84%
-Twigster, can evolve to twighoul: Most powerful auto protect spam counter in the game.
-Rhynobrawl and Puffoxin: payback killer
-Skyflame and Wickerchap: Very high speed sendback, purify and stun immunity.
-Rockoid: 1 cost auto protector worth catching from the wild.

Yes i realised the worth of those monsters recently when I used them for 4 back to back stun bursts.

I have 2 stun absorbers for now. (One of them 5 star Pumane) and a 1 star deer monster

For give turn have 2 good monsters, have rhyno and puffin and maybe have twigster as well.

Remus Dracommaner and Parasaur will check them out.

Sky flame and wickerchap would be low on defense so would their immunity mean nothing?

They are often used to send back at 90% speed to bring for example Banedragon on the field and poison the enemy line before doing poison massacre. So the defence doesn’t matter in that case

Hi so i checked the 3 monsters you mentioned Bane dragon, wicker and sky flame.

But not sure I follow, plz correct if I am wrong.

We make banedragon appear he poisons everyone on the field on entering as his passive, then we send him back (by wickerchap or sky flame)
And then another monster uses poison massacre

Banedragon doesn’t have poison massacre in his attack list it shows