Centaur cant kill Oni/Jackal.

@Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD @Killerdog

I just tested Centaur against Jackal/Oni FL. Of course nightwatch puts Oni to HG, but it only did 2512 damage against jackal.

Seriously? Whats the point of this move if it cant stop an SE. Please turn up the damage immediately. Centaur is pretty much useless if it cant kill an SE with its signature move.

1 Like

It did one shot Stag with counterstrike, so thats something.

Nevertheless an already very situational monster just lost one of its main situations. Stratus and Oni already have HG, so if it can only HG them and cant kill Jackal then i dont know why run him. Will test against bunker later maybe.

For now i wish i had saved my gems.

I’m not surprised about the damage of nightwatch. It’s most likely the same as assassinate (need to test) and Centaureon has 5100 attack rather than the maximum possible.

I think it’s fine how it is, given that the monster has an insane entrance and can sweep with a 70TU blood move as soon as its got a kill. It can also make a good impact with assisted thunder the instant it comes on the field.

Don’t be fooled about Jackal not dying. Jackal is incredibly tanky with its maximum defence and high health for a SE. I recently found out that SEs actually have their defence scaled up when attacked by legendaries. E.g. A monster like Jackal is actually taking damage as if it had 5800 defence. In practice what this means is that SEs only die a bit more easily than legendaries because they have lower health. I still need to work out exactly what’s going on with the damage being dealt but that’s the essence of what I’ve found.

2 Likes