Buying monster egg?

I just bought the monster egg for 298 coins… And it’s said " this egg will ALWAYS have this ark in the egg as well as a best one in the game" and then it goes on to that stop thing?! With blank eggs and fever eggs? Why haven’t I got my ark that I paid for?!

This is the first time ever u bought a golden egg?

U dont get an ark u get an egg ( which is normal or fever ) and when u do u have to press stop to get one but u only get the one when u its on the stop thing

It’s not the first time, I done one for chill queen, and I done the stop thing, but when you’ve bought the egg, it says it contains that ark? Which isn’t entirely true?

Well the ark is in it but u have to stop at the right time to get it 

It contains not the final evolution but the first evolution of it which looks different.

I gotta say, the description that you are given when you buy a golden egg is misleading.

Agreed. The golden egg description is VERY misleading. When I first bought one, I thought I would automatically receive the mission monster.

Lol i didnt find it misleading. Clearly lets you know that you have a chance to get the mission monster. It doesnt say YOU ARE GOING TO GET IT NO MATTER WHAT

THIS EGG ALWAYS INCLUDES DRAGONS, STARTERS, AND THE BEST ARCADIONS IN THE GAME.

I think that it should be more clear. Something along the lines of, THIS EGG GIVES YOU A CHANCE TO WIN DRAGONS, STARTERS, AND THE BEST ARCADIONS IN THE GAME.