Bugs

Ok, sorry

When I use the healing move with a Sanctolamb, it doesn’t heal my Barricadus at all, even though it is in my front lineup when I use heal. This is making the story unnecessarily slow-paced, as I cannot use the tank/AP spam method, making the shadow/death First One extremely difficult to defeat. This means that the First One is much harder than the tournament, which feels wrong.

Please fix this glitch. It affects AP spam specifically, but it also makes the use of tanks much harder, which really slows down the strategy of teambuilding and decreases the variety of the game as a whole.

Did you just write a bug about Neo Monsters in the Hunter Island bugs thread literally only a few hours after shouting “this topic is for hunter island” to some people???

This is a HI bug

I’m not taking their dumping of HI lying down

Okay, sorry. I didn’t realise HI has the first ones and a bunch of stuff that sounds the same

Yeah. It’s basically Neomon but 1/3 the monsters and about teambuilding strategy

No problem. No one plays anymore anyway. Probably should have made it clear that it was HI. Happened to sound similar to Neomon, so I guess it was just bad luck.