Buffed Poison

I agree, but unfortunately fixing the issue is not easy.

When I say that cheaters are usually easier to beat that’s just replying to comments about losing to cheaters. There are a few misconceptions about cheaters in UC and every time we also see people claiming X is a cheater when they’re actually not.

Personally, I wish people could accept having some cheaters is always going to be true but they will always get banned at the end of the event so they don’t affect our rewards and meeting them in the event is usually easier but the occasional AoE/poison team is an extra challenge. Having a bit more diversity in the teams we face and having an occasional extra challenge is probably a good thing for the event overall. However, I know most people won’t think this way and I know it feels worse to lose to a cheater team than a normal team.

P.S. @SHIKAOTOKO Good luck holding your 100% win rate today. You’re going to beat me on battle speed if neither of us loses. I think there might be one or two other people on 100% as well, but they’re playing slower than us.