Buff ultima

I used to use this strategy where I would use OoO to make all sleep charge ultima and basildon move and wipe the team this is a very efficiently trick in pve but PVP is quite hard for this strategy normally ultima would also eliminate any thert to basildon I have used it a lot and came to the conclusion it needs a buff

A change in moves perhaps

Survivor should get a damage buff, that would balance out a lot of monsters including Ultima

Like imagine if survivor did more damage the longer a monster stayed alive.

I kinda like that idea

The fact he has Stun Flash and Death Revenge makes it automatically good for whatever level of PvE

Here’s what I would do:

Double survivor → Union survivor+ (100TU), charges in 150s and requires a dragon teammate
Bloodthirst → Double bloodthirst (160TU)

(Quoted from: Should Ultimadragon be buffed?)

1 Like

My way to buff ultima is by changing his Cannibalise to Stun Guard ( or whatever its called that makes the monster stun immune)

Or we could let cannibalize activate DR again :tipping_hand_man:

Just remove the recoil from all survivor moves its ridiculous

1 Like

Based?

Sorry but idk what based Means😅 google translate isnt a great help either…
But i believe you want a reason why survivor should not have recoil so i will give you 4
1: take 300sec to charge meanwhile the monster becomes dead weight on most cases
2: does bad damage ( not all monsters)
3:it offers NOTHING other then damage has ight Tu on some monsters 130tu and still takes recoil :joy: Theres a SE out there with link survivor with no recoil that was a step on the right direction
4:why that move exists on 1st place? Why wait 300sec to start sweeping when we can do that with a single bloodfury/crave/throw?
Survivor should be 80/100tu and should not take recoil at all

No no it was a rhetorical question

Your suggestion is absolutely great (based is a compliment)

1 Like

as @NMEGaryOak said let survivoe be charged even more after the 300sec is a good idea it help all survivor monater

I proposed this some months ago: 💡 Monster Skill/Suggestion Box 💡 - #2654 by DMGInterference

I think the latter is perfect, what is not right is the design of the survivor ability and double survivor in general, I think that monsters with this ability should be increasing damage as seconds pass on the field, for example:

500 first turn damage ( 100 Seconds from the arrival of the monster to the field )
1500 (200 Seconds )
(300 seconds) Now the monster has fulfilled its requirement, there were 300 sitting there, so do not punish him for having survived all this time , instead have him sweep now successfully (eliminate backspace)

2 Likes

I agree