Buff frostmoroz

So I feel nox isn’t the only one who needs a buff. Frostmoroz is one of those mons who could be super painful to deal with if he didn’t die so easily. All I want is for broken heart (why does he have this anyway) to be replaced with hold ground. Sound good?

Him having hg doesn’t sound good. A very fast gt shouldn’t have that. I haven’t used him recently so I’m not sure what broken heart does to him.

It kills him when he gets stunned for 200 sec. Unless you can’t give turns to him, the passive is just stupid.

The passive somewhat protects him from being disabled on the field. Most monsters focused around giving turns are stun immune, but he isn’t so getting stunned by a lot makes him dead weight on the field. Having broken heart ensures he won’t be a drain on your team unless he’s put to sleep.

Frostmoroz is very nasty when put in the right FL combo. I can’t remember the exact combo one of the top PvP players did this last event but it was some form of combo with Gyomurai. Maybe Frostmoroz, Mechviathan, Gyomurai, Ziberius with Aegisdragon 5th? Basically using Frostmoroz to give loads of turns to a sweeper very quickly because he’s 59% speed and can more easily be at +9 because he’s a SE.

Giving two turns is very strong even if it’s 200TU and with the retribution restriction. Giving the monster hold ground will make it a huge pain to deal with because when it enters the field we’ll need to hit it twice before attacking anything else otherwise we’ll be at a disadvantage.

Uhmmm no way

HELL NO!!

Try zib, freezecobra, terrordragon, frostmoroz, banedragon 5th.

No no please not more people using this. I saw this too much last PvP -_-

2 Likes

Ya this one sucked. Pretty much a wipe out FL unless you have chrome and cyclo

Ah fair. I made a team that challenges noobs to kill croc and then shocker enters so it’s my game really

This is the Metta, and it is staying for a while!!

You talking about Metta World Peace @MonkeyDluffy ?

1 Like

I still feel broken heart is a little annoying…

Or a gryphtanic combo to outspeed the gt with another dual gt :relieved:

I faced bot gryph bunker choco in PvP. That was a brutal FL.

Its a good passive since you cant stun lock frostmoroz

Lol no :joy::joy:

1 Like

If devs are watching, you should make an antidote passive that acts like stun counter. If a poison passive is used, the antidote monster gets a turn and the whole team remains unpoisoned.

Also, “insomniac” counter. If the passive would sleep the team, the insomniac gets a turn and the team remains awake.

I feel like any poison or sleep counter would be too strong. The game hasn’t been built around them. A “converter” could work though. Stun counter is much more fitting for the game because of the power and frequency of stun on the monsters (i.e. you often need protection from it), plus most stun monsters don’t rely on it entirely for their kills the way sleep/poison monsters do.

Bro I know you played last PvP… Bane was the number 2 closer and number 1 5th. Cobra and terror were top 10 FL. Poison was everywhere and chrome/cyclo top use also proves it.

I didnt even run a shocker in my team that won 2 of 3.

Its time for a poison counter and converter.