Lets talk about jungleflipper (secret buff thread)

This guy is quite bad I mean his duel throw deals 2k damage on average and catapult deals 4k on average which is enough to one shot he also has soul shiled but you won’t use it in any case his ss which is elemental accelerate is why kind of ss considering you would be running it with other dolphin for duel throw to one shot I am just saying but if it gets bloodthrist insteed of soul shiled and it’s ss to be switched out with swift team accelerate it would be way better

1 Like

Use it with another dolphin and it’s much better

1 Like

Yes but once the dolphins are ded and no way to summon more rocks its just deadweight not to mention not all of people have all of the dolphins

2 Likes

This only concerns non-broken users.

Well he probably needs attack stat buff . Else he is fine as per moveset is my opinion

2 Likes

The only sentence I can’t think a counter to

Well I mean a se does his job better than him
his moves are high tu so swift accelerate will make worth unlocking his ss worth , otherwise there is no reason for it

I am still dont know why they make this monster have big def.but he still can be one shoted by counterstrike.and he only summon 2 rock but he have 3 "sacrifice end " skill

1 Like

Ye that puzzles me too … y draig is similar monster .that has unnecessary defense and insufficient attack when his moveset speaks murder

1 Like

Not to mention one of them sacrifice skill is worthless with his speed so they made him summon two rocks cuz one of the moves you will never use

It’s for Throw teams, which are generally LINK Earth.

From my experience (against it), RAW Catapult deals around the damage of Bundam’s Power Slash, probably a bit less.
It could really use more attack, but then it’d become a super hard hitter in the dolphin comboes… Imho, the best way to buff it would be to reduce the seconds of both Dual Throw and RAW Catapult to 130.

1 Like

Bruh he’s not bad. I think your just using him wrong

1 Like

I also vote to leave them alone, or boost the attack stat but nothing else.

I think throw as a move needs to be buffed personally. I raised this before but a few people kicked off. Obviously they feel threatened by that dominating throw meta that everybody comes across :joy:

1 Like

:flushed:

1 Like

We prefer the term “fixed users”. You can call us FU for short

1 Like

Jungleflipper’s raw catapult doesn’t do 4k damage, it does 4.6k damage on average. This will one-shot most legendaries that people use very reliably. Given that Jungleflipper summons two rocks for itself, has tanky stats and no killer weaknesses I reckon it’s excellent. I’m actually using it as my new baseline for A tier in PvP on the tier list. If you can use it with another dolphin it becomes even better… crazy defence, stun immunity, one-shots any mythic and dual throw even becomes good.

If you can provide me with some examples of raw catapult not doing between 4125-5075 damage then please do. Right now I’m assuming it has the same damage modifier as catapult and swift catapult (link catapult is a stronger version).

This is the average catapult damage but if there is elemental advantage it will deal near 4.6k

Yes but you would probaly use it with other dolphins considering you would want to use duel throw

man,but compare with tricanium.this monster is not good.
Tricanium = have stun imune .hellfire mortar double +shield (50-50) .big damage without friend,tanky stats
jungle flipper = need another dolphin to stun imune, Dual catapult only one shot thunder monster (160 sec), big damage with friend ,tanky stats.

Yeah, Tricranium is great. Not every monster needs to be as strong as S+ monsters. Tricranium is also restricted to hitting two enemies so it is less controlling and gets countered by stealth/camo. Jungleflipper’s raw catapult that’s a piercing kill on any enemy of your choice (besides mythics - unless it has dolphin bond) is a better fit for some teams.