We need to talk about the discussions in this forum.

1.) So i recently noticed that the quality of the discussions in this Forum have suffered a lot, especially if you compare the situation to the one we had like when one year ago. Because thats been the time when i joined the forum and back then this place was mainly about 3 dominant things:

• discovering and developing new tactics,
  • feedback and communication with the devs
  • as well as Complaining about the Game and its faults.

Now while the first to points were definitely dominant, even the complaints were written down in a constructive way with the aim to help the devs and improve the game. This post below is a perfect example on how people used to discuss back in the days (Like most of the time. I freely admit that there always have been some really stupid posts and arguments)

Guys, remember, we are balancing monsters for what could be expected in an average experienced player line up, not top end PVP. Icefang I would say is definitely an issue for most players who would be unfortunate enough to see him - as entire teams further down seem to crumble as soon as chrono or w.e their FL is dies. I don’t want a mon that can sweep entire teams when the big counter is another rare legend you can’t expect most to have access to. I see him causing the same type of problems that chrono does, too much damage on nearly anything too quickly without needing support. He’s not the same level as chrono, but chrono imo was a huge issue, thus making this one still pretty significant.

Just my 2c

In Case you missed it, i highlighted the important part. The general goal was to improve the Game, not to get away with personal benefits because someone hopes he can influence the devs if he just acts like a certain monster is a real big problem for the meta but in fact its just a problem for himself because he gets beaten by people using this monster in pvp every single time. But instead of working on your tactic skills and realizing that your team obviously has significant weakness, people start to blame the game and cry about all these super OP Monsters. I have Problem with this monster therefore it needs a nerf has the same internal logic as I’m a vegan thats why i can make it rain. Oscar Wilde once said: “Truth is rarely pure and never simple” its easy to blame the game, but the current meta will never be the only reason for the losses you take although that might be hard to accept for some people. So before you start a thread and cry for buffs and nerfs ask yourself why youre doing it? Would it really help the game if the buff or nerf youre demanding would happen? Or would things just be easier for you?

2.) Yeah, this is a problem, but i think my idea is way more urgent so i will just mention it here and take this discussion off topic

Thats something that happens quite often these Days. Actually nearly every time. For example, take a look at the soulstealer thread. Its supposed to be a discussion about Soulstealer. Nonetheless people keep posting stuff like: The real Problem is Aurodragon or I think we need to nerf Teamturners first.
Posts like these are absolutely redudant and completly counterproductive. They literally add no value and will just cause off topic talk because other people will answer to this and after a few posts we’ll have a discussion about Auro in a Soulstealer Thread. If you have a problem with auro and feel like the meta suffers from him (see first point) you can open a new thread and everybody will be happy.

3.) If you believe it or not, most of the experienced Players have a really vast knowledge about the game and its mechanics and if somebody tells you that Leogeist really does not need a buff sometimes its just better to simply believe in this statement. If you start playing Basketball for example, you wouldnt go to your coach either and explain him how the game should be played.

4.) Did you know that you can search this forum for keywords? It sounds unbelievable but indeed you can do it. So if youre about to open a thread about This OP Penguin or want to know if Banedragon is any good? just search for it you’ll be surprised about how many results youre going to find.

If some of you would just consider to think about these points, it would help the forum quite a lot. Thanks :slight_smile:

this should be pinned imo would stop so many unnecessary posts

But cry is free sherlock

You are my new hero

Thanks guys. I will add some more points in the future once i have a bit more time to do it.

Good post. Especially the thing with Icefang:)

I noticed that you just purposely froze out pvp game as I was kicking your team in the trash. Stop cheating and take your loss, dude.

Thanks for keeping the the thread on topic, champ :wink:

Showtime which one do you mean?
I noticed that very much players leave the game if the Loose his FL.
And players from top 50 do it too, that f"’ me up.

Just stop rage quitting.
I could do a list just from tomorrow I saw that very much and I am really pissed :rage:

Yeah dude for sure