Bored

I agree with Deadpool.Though,there should be a way without iCloud to save your progress if you accidently deleted the app.(Lost a destructor cuz of this,not happy.)

im not sure if this has anything to do with it but all of the games with an online based server are the ones that are successful and give out updates once a month maybe more. EX: DragonVale and Brave Frontier… so what if you guys made this new game online based? Im assuming you guys are worried  that not everyone can play because of wifi issues but in this generation its all wifi… so maybe you guys would be better off making it online based?

Mozzy, you can backup your device to a computer, too.

As Crystal pointed out, you can back it up to iCloud, but I do agree its kinda a pain in the butt.

To be fair, backing up devices should be routine for anyone to begin with, because there is ALWAYS going to be a chance, albeit negligible, that your device could just stop working at any time. It happened with my previous phone and I was lucky that I backed up my device each week after the OM, so that I don’t lose any progress (that and because backing it up once a week re-syncs my contacts anyways).

i’m going to change my iphone and i don’t wanna lose all the saving, please make a way to pass the saving from a device to another.

There is a game that works both online and offline. It’s called Dragon Skies. Not sure what it’s powered on, but it pretty much has the same multiplayer aspects of Dragon Vale, but everything else works offline, unlike Dragon Vale.

Luigi07, did you not read anything that I posted?

Crystal did post the iCloud solution…

Holy crap! @kook that sounds amazing. I think the devs should try to look into that because having a server would help with alot and for those who can’t always access internet it would still let them get to play! C:

Sadly, if this is all you’ve done to Stego, and have not adjusted the 100% stun chance, I’m afraid it won’t be enough.
The stun length and TU are only a part of the issue. No ark should have an infallible stun without sacrificing itself. Y’all did the Stun Skin/Gift arks well, that’s a fair trade-off.

I understand that if you nerf Stego too much, it really waters down it’s desirability and usefulness. At worst, it’ll kill off a lot of your loyal players who’ve devoted time and money to snag one.
If y’all kept it’s chance at or around 75% and keep your value adjustments, Stego would still be a stun monster with skills surpassing anything else in the game, without being the broken, over-powered, pain in the behind it was without upsetting too much of the community. Unfortunately, I’m way too late to put suggestions in the box and I still feel people will be staved off PVP with rampant Stegos on the loose.
They’re hardly the problem they used to be with all the OM’s that have been released, but I’ll call anyone an outright liar if they say it’s not trouble still.

With that being said, I’m exstactic that you’ve not only made alterations at the players behalf, you’ve recognized that there are major influences in the game that you didn’t expect and you’re willing to adjust. That’s what keeps me supporting folks like you.
We ain’t living if we ain’t learning. :slight_smile:

I love the idea of reduce the stun chance.But yes,I was one of the early birds when no one had kami,and the latest OM was the first Destructor mission…Stego was a huge pain,especially with charc.

Stego/Charc users anymore have a rough time setting it up, unless they get VERY, VERY lucky. There are far too many counters for it to be a reliable strategy to power your way up through battles anymore.

Agreed.
However, that’s not what I had been referring to.

It’s the lone, well-placed Stegos in top teir lineups that are still very problematic. Stick it beside SS, or Cyber, or Kami, or things with decoy. It lives far longer than it should, wreaking havok the whole while.

Any idiot who just throws it in their lineup hoping for the best probably won’t have any luck, but when you have intelligent players understanding where/when/and how to abuse it, that’s an issue.
There’s very little luck involved to get Stego to be useful for the right people. It’s broken and abusable right out of the gate. Shadowstalker’s Scapegoat is about the only viable option to deal with it from going crazy, and it’s not even a 100% chance at redirecting.

I agree, 75% is fair

@ devs you should really look into that the thing kooka posted

Still around huh bgi and kooka…

lol…mainly playing Dragon Age now as well as Castle Clash

yurp ice ill always be around this place is my home

great people, friends, and family

I love all you guys and ill never leave.

im gonna be the only one on when the game dies and ill be a loner but that’s ok cuz atleast I got to meet all these great people that are nerds just like me

#nerdpower :stuck_out_tongue: