Boooooooooored lol

Hello how do u guys occupy urselves when there is only a few minutes left to the next day. It’s almost 1am for me and I’m squatting on a flight of stairs and it’s really dark. There’s only about five minutes left then I do pvp and balancion trials then pretend my sleep schedule definitely isn’t impairing my health.

On second thought my feet are starting to fall asleep so I should probably either do the same, move spots, or both.

I almost posted this on the meme thread but that might be pushing it

Honesty my win rate isn’t even good enough to warrant starting ranked pvp as soon as it launchst
I meant to say launches but I think I’ll just leave it like that.

Random question, is it pathetic that I struggle to hold my breath for longer than 45 seconds?

One more minute time to launch the game

Dammit I just bought a normal egg for four gems by accident

1 Like

Not only am I out of tickets, I am also out of sleep and it’s 4am

Lol

@NMEduck Please dont constantly reply to yourself (although I gotta admit it was funny)

3 Likes

Ok got it

Wait but what if I just reply to another person instead of myself?

Just make sure you don’t make two posts in a row. So basically not what you just did lol

@NMEduck On second thought my feet are starting to fall asleep so I should probably either do the same, move spots, or both.

@NMEduck I almost posted this on the meme thread but that might be pushing it

@NMEduck Honesty my win rate isn’t even good enough to warrant starting ranked pvp as soon as it launchst
I meant to say launches but I think I’ll just leave it like that.

@NMEduck Random question, is it pathetic that I struggle to hold my breath for longer than 45 seconds?

@NMEduck One more minute time to launch the game

@NMEduck Dammit I just bought a normal egg for four gems by accident

@NMEduck Not only am I out of tickets, I am also out of sleep and it’s 4am

@ItsSherlock Ok got it

@ItsSherlock Wait but what if I just reply to another person instead of myself?

@ItsSherlock Should I just combine my replies all into one comment like this?

1 Like

You can do whatever you want within that one reply. If you think that is a smart thing to do, then go ahead. If you take it too far, I will lock this thread. Just so you know.

1 Like

Hey duck make another account to have a discussion with yourself maybe even an argument ahha

@DMGBonanoe
@NMEGaryOak
Maybe I already have another account hehehehe…

@NMEduck We love you, but go get some professional help. Locking this thread. I hope next time you’re squatting on a flight of stairs that PvP is open for you to entertain yourself.

3 Likes