Imminent Update

I heard there was an imminent update and for the love of earth I hope you guys don’t update and implement monster balances a day before ranking pvp or during pvp. 4 days ( virtually 3 days left ) before ranking.

@Dev_VKC

1 Like

I think you should @Dev_VKC It will be fun :partying_face::partying_face:

6 Likes

I forgot that there are two types of people

1 Like

For you maybe , not for everyone :stuck_out_tongue:

Honestly I agree, unless you have a nearly completely new account it’s not terribly difficult to build a good team in a day

2 Likes

How did the update news leak?

@Killerdog can ya close the thread I’ve decided to quit the game so my complaints are no longer valid anyway.

Noooooo Don’t do that Broly :pensive:

2 Likes

You should quit the game just like I did!

Tell us what the update is @Dev_VKC and we’ll make a poll on whether it should be before or after ranked :joy:

4 Likes

The game is no longer what I fell inlove with, I’m more frustrated than I’m happy and it’s affecting my mood, today I snapped at someone close to me after I made a mistake in pvp(which wasn’t really the reason I snapped it’s a lot of frastruing things in this game this just opened the gate) which was the last straw really.

I did lmao quit and came back but now I am quitting for good( I think unless they start giving out 7star tickets)

If you ain’t opened all 8 inner gates then you’ll be fine lol

2 Likes

Lmao , naruto fan I see… I like you a lot more now :wink:.

1 Like

@DMG_Broly I noticed you haven’t been logging in much lately. Sorry to hear things aren’t going too well for you. I hope that changes soon! Still want me to close the thread?

1 Like

Thank you hopefully they do​:grin:. I don’t really know :sweat_smile: I was just expressing my concerns to the devs but it doesn’t seem like a solid discussion… so yes close the topic please and thank.