Bonus!Action!***!

NTT Resonat Inc.Please fix the missions that we need to go agaist monster that keeps getting Bonus!Action!This is the only thing wrong with this game!

1 Like

It has been officially confirmed that Bonus Actions will be capped at 1 after the upcoming update. I’d imagine that it will come out early this month. It’s right around the corner, so please be patient. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I disagree with needing it in all parts of the game because it forces you to strategize and get better

1 Like

Bonus actions are the ONLY thing wrong with the game? I guess you havent pvped yet.

1 Like

Agree.

It is a pity that all bosses (First Ones) are so alike - high HP, insane AOE, and heaps of bonus actions. The ways to beat them are either over-leveled or stun. By the time when you get to Tiamat, you get so used to it and everything becomes so predictable.

It will be more fun if bosses have different characteristics and require different strategies. e.g. if there is a boss that deals insane poison damage over time and the player needs to counter it by using Purify. Or a boss that can deal deadly single target attacks and the player needs to counter it by using the right type of tank.

In Dragon Island Blue, there were some great boss battles. Blade Master was a great one, deadly single attacks + high damage return, and is countered by Holy monsters. The battle against Iron King was also very iconic as it was very tankish and was surrounded by two powerful monsters (forgot the name), the player had to counter it by either killing Iron King fast or use powerful AOE to kill the other 2.

This is one shortfall of Hunter Island - the bosses lack characteristics, and the boss battles are not memorable.

1 Like

I agree with snow that sounds good and the i forgot is orochi

1 Like

I think the difficulty of the bosses are OK but it would be more interesting if their strength was not the huge amount of BAs.

In pvp, it’s a different story. It’s extremely frustrating when you lose because your opponent gets 3 BAs in a row with a very powerfull Ark and I also feel it sucks when I win this way because I know the guy on the other end of the line is frustrated as well. Can’t wait for the cap in PVP

1 Like

I forgot about PVP!I Only won a match who had powerful arks but he lagged out,so I won!

1 Like

Glad to hear it’s capped at one. I

1 Like