How delightful

Oh boy this thread again, sorry guys but are there people messing with bonus action chances…? Just fought two guys in a row who got at least 4 bonus actions every other monster, aaannnnndddd my entire S ranked team got none. Not whining about me not getting any, but just a bit frustrated at how absurd it was to watch an obviously low rank team sweep my monsters… :confused: eh I know the update will fix things but do you guys ever come across players like this and just groan when they get their 25th bonus action?

Happens to me every now and then. It also goes in my favour sometimes too though.

Most of the time I have a strong enough team/strategy to deal with it but every 15-20 battles or so I’ll come across a stun team or other strong lineup that gets what feels like hundreds of bonus actions and there’s nothing I can do to win that game.

It will be a welcome change when the update restricts bonus actions to just 1.

It’ll make the game a lot less luck based.

I just came across another player who yet again, bonus actions on EVERY monster… Ugh… I wanted to try pvp again but I think I’ll go back on break from it.