Valentine Event

Are you guys having any success collecting the needed Super epics?
I’m still on chapter 2 and have spent quite a few tickets trying to collect. Tried all difficulties, any way to increase chances? Hate to just burn the tickets.

My first Morselmon was caught on the second go. The second was on the sixth. It’s just luck, really.

I was beating Master each time, by the way.

Just luck
Flund 3 on master. Keep trying

Got all of them, evolved the monster. Its just amazing!

Care to share it’s final stats and moves?

They already did this in another topic.
His moves is flip life friend,DB,OW and passives are HG and stun absorb or.
personally I preferred girls with Mons that easier to ultra :wink:
But thanks for another free Mon.
Arash

3/6! I hope I don’t run out of time :frowning:

1 more to go

for me ive gotten 1 and i feel really unlucky but the rookie lvl is the highest i can do with my team and 15% really is rare

I’ve beaten master 6 times so far and haven’t seen 1 morselmon yet :rage:

This is insane. I’m still at 3. These odds are just too bad. Is there any way debts can adjust to something similar to limited time chest- where odds slightly increase each time you do it?

It is just as hard as getting a legendary from a pack/rare-egg for me.

I also feel there must be something wrong with the odds. Playing extreme difficulty since day one and I’m still at 2 …

It’s strange, the odds are not high to start with, but using my data and a few others, the odds seem lower than listed for whatever reason. Then again, could just be luck

Had no issues with chapters 2 & 3. Almost a 100% drop rate at the Master level. Different story entirely with chapter 4 - spent more than a 100 tickets and have not gotten a single one yet.

4 down, 2 to go. Fingers crossed

1 more to go…

I got all 6 choconight do i need to fully evolve the monster before event ends? I dont wanna lose then hard work to get then all

You need to evolve them all but only one fully trained. You can use 30 training points each to evolve them to waste less time

I agree the drop percentage does not at all correspond with the actual drop rate please fix this…

Anyone else noticed that the battle is much harder when the Morselmon arrives?

I’ve decided not to do the event anymore, costing far too many tickets for something I pretty much don’t want anyway