Black Beast or Moji?

As the title says, who do you prefer between Mojinator and Delugazar and why

Well for me bb would be choice coz moji is supporting monster I would prefer attacking one. Since it perfectly fit in my team!

Moji.
He is just more interesting, and can make some fun new combinations. Bb is a great sweeper, but he is just the same as any sweeper in terms of mechanics. A good support is harder to find, and moji can take different tasks on him.

I got a lot of support, so BB… but ill settle with the very expensive moji I got.

Both mons can be lethal tbh but moji with roaring entrance is a game changer.

My initial opinion was moji but now I’m not sure. The roaring and purifying mist is great. So is salvation. But when he dies he is a pain. He comes in so slow that your basically 3v4. Then he dies and does it again, and then again. Basically like giving yourself a bronzeshell. I am struggling to see how I will ever fit moji into my team without him messing me up after dying once.

Blackbeast is very strong, possibly one of the best sweepers in game and the only downside I can maybe see to him is like any monster that kills 2+ at once your not sure what’s coming in next and can possibly mess yourself up.

I feel everyone assumed moji would be more viable than black beast and I did to but now I don’t just for the fact of the unevolved forms a more of a negative to my team than a positive

I think I have the same situation like Wolfhunter.
I got Moji too, but have many other support monsters, so that I don’t know where I should put him. And next part is, if he get killed he comes with super slow motion on the field. And no one would care him, cause he isn’t dangerous in that 2.form I think :thinking:

I

I’m trying drako, stun, bovo, moji…idk how it will work out, but i thought the roaring entrance + heal might help out a lot… we’ll see

Moji buff, 2nd form should get roaring entrance :slight_smile:

A speed boost would be nice but I can’t see that happening

Yay I’m glad to see some negative comments on Moji! He’s got a cool design for sure but in practice he’s probably not so useful.

One of the big strategies people have always seemed to love is adding boxes/shells to the enemy team because then they fight with fewer monsters out at a time. The dead weight brings them down and makes the fight a little easier for you. I’ve never particularly liked this strategy… but I find it funny how people raved about Moji when in practice he adds dead weight to your team.

Roaring entrance + purifying mist / salvation is a lovely combo. But salvation has 200TU which leaves him as dead weight. Plus if they have charged sweepers then they’ll be one-shotting so a heal is hardly useful. Then purifying mist can be great to deal with poison/sleep but that’s practically all Moji will be using for the match. You may as well use another monster with purifying mist. You can always exit plan to stop it from being dead weight… only to make it dead weight later.

Then, as said above, when Moji dies it has 3 more lives which are slow versions of itself that are either going to sacrifice themselves, purifying mist (no. 2 out of 4) or do a pathetic attack all. Basically these guys become dead weight in your team and the opponent could even carefully kill it each time it’s about to get a turn to leave this dead weight sticking around for much longer.

Mojinator looks cool but not one I want to have in my team and when I see someone using it I’ll gladly punish them for it.

Yeah, all this hype around moji just before the anniversary egg and it turns out he is the bad option out of the 2 new monsters avaliable.
I saved up 300 gems and was very disappointed to end up with Mojinator instead of the Black Beast.
It feels like a last minute idea that wasn’t really tested out long enough before the release.

So I’ve been trying delu, and I must say, this thing is truly scary. So far I’ve only tried him in scb and the moji missions where all enemies are slightly buffed, and yet chrono killer kills every single time, and bloodthirst with one kill can take half health off of almost anything, and insta kill any holy type or particularly frail monster. There is a big weakness though, bigger than the danger of killing 2 foes at once- this thing goes down fast. He has nothing to defend himself with, and all that attack and speed doesn’t leave much room for bulkiness. Unless he has a TT, don’t expect him to get much farther than one bloodthirst.

I got them bot but the only one i have try is Moji casue for BB i need vora… I dont see how a 4 times heal support monsters becomes a bad addition to the team maybe u guys got more experience but for me is the easy deal with almost everything i´m just passing all the events basically with mojinator and penguintaor doing the job… in PvP it will be not a great ultra unbalanced monster but it can take off a lot of strategies over there… so for me rigth now the moji is better in general and the bb is one of the best sweepers in the game and thats all.

BB lacks defensive passives (immunities and hg) so you can disable it first with sleep/stun or just do a fast kill on it while Moji in its 2nd or 1st form is kinda dead weight, so again you have time to disable them or leave them be before they do something. I just rolled 1 pack because of the 100% guaranteed legendary, not interested in both of them when they were first released. Will go for 600 gems in preparation for Christmas and New Year. Gem count as of now is 307. :slight_smile: gonna get my legendaries from rare eggs for now.

I would say just give moji roaring entrance on all forms. That would be perfect.

Or 80 -90 speed. He actually backfire with his speed pretty often

Give mojis 2nd form roaring and then remove ejector seat from 2nd form.

Moji sucks and black beast just deals massive damage 3k damage with double bloodthirst and 1 kill. Moji is like gloreonix in reven festival. He not good enough.

I don’t wanna discuss new monsters before we know actually how they goes in PvP.
Of course, moji has some disadvantages as you guys stated above, but I think it’s ok.
All monsters should have pros and cons, otherwise it is called op and breaks the game.
The disadvantage can be covered by other monsters.
That is why neo is a strategic game, isn’t it?

I know a good way to use moji, and gonna use moji in next PvP.

You guys are saying exactly what I’ve found with Delugazar. I’ve tested him out a lot now (going through chapter 8, SCB, Terragar missions and general farming). He’s brutally strong with Chrono killer being a reliable kill even on buffed monsters. Double bloodthirst packs a punch after just one kill. But he’s got no way to defend himself so he goes down fast and can be stunned. His speed is good but not crazily fast.

Basically that makes him a powerhouse of a monster but easily handled by the enemy team and works best if defended by another monster or given turns. I’ve personally found him difficult to capitalise on in PvE because the AI likes to target him quickly… you do chrono killer for 1 kill then double bloodthirst (160TU) for another 1-2 and it’s likely the AI will kill him before he gets another move.

My opinion so far is he’s a great, but balanced, sweeper who doesn’t need any changes made. Revenarchion and Wraithhost are two examples of other balanced top notch sweepers who are less terrifying but are more of a pain to deal with. I look forward to trying him out in PvP. It will be interesting to see if people target him as soon as he enters.