Black beast any day over Mojinator

Won’t make a change in pvp, as any bloodthirst 1 shots. For UC, it helps fighting buffed AI, there is literally no reason to complain.

Hey man. I had a similar post back when the utopion and stratus egg came out, but I’d like to restate it. I got utopion then (pre buff of course) and felt like I wasted gems, times, and most importantly a lot of money. Well I got moji this time, and I’m feeling the same way. So I’ve gotten both of the “support” style monsters, and they’ve both been a direct waste and of gems, time, and most importantly again, money (I invite you to check the records of what I spent trying to get black beast after realizing how ineffective moji is, to prove I am actually supporting you all as developers).
This wouldn’t be a big deal if I was the only one, but I’m not. Dozens if not hundreds of players have this issue, going for a guarantee only to have it be grossly unbalanced in the end, especially in the two cases I named above. So again you’ve upset a large portion of your (mostly paying, remember) fan base. The solution to buff you proposed is fine and adequate for those who spent to get the supporting moji, but from everything I’ve read on here I’m not sure you could find anyone that would prefer moji over black beast. As a player for about a year and a half, I understand that the developers are extremely against giving monsters out in general. But I implore you, please consider swapping moji for black beast as an option or solution to those of us who wasted gems, time, and for the third time, most importantly, money, to get something of value in return.
I don’t post here often anymore, but I do genuinely enjoy playing the game as do thousands of others. I’m asking for myself and for the hundreds of other affected, at least consider what I’ve proposed and give us the option. I’ll message this to you privately as well if you’d like to discuss there. Thank you for listening.

Vkc, 12 packs, 18 packs etc has to guarantee you the featured legends. For example, if there is 2 featured in an egg, then 12 packs should guarantee both. It’s not unfair, 12 packs is a lot of money and very few could afford doing that every egg. To make it fairer, if you have 1 of the featured, you can still risk a dupe in 6th. But then 12th is guaranteed to be the other feature. Hatching 12 or more packs for a dupe is just lame.

If there’s 2+ featured why not after 6 packs be able to pick the one you want

Or that.

I very much like that idea. I still want blackbeast over moji

I am glad you all see it as I do.

One thing I don’t agree is swapping moji for black beast. That was my luck and I got that and I am not asking for swap. Otherwise it’s not fair.

However I am asking make it so moji and black beast are in same class as each other and not far out gone. Buff moji in a way it’s same class as B.B. or nerf black beast that it’s in same class as moji.

As how I see it B.B. does not need nerf because it’s his skills that is too good. And moji skill set sucks lol let’s be honest. It works against me sometimes when moji pops up after dying haha

What I am worried is black penguin. I hate it.

Glad to see you’re asking for something fair. It makes me sad to see someone like GMagic be unlucky considering he spends a lot, but luck is part of the game. Games like this are designed so you don’t get to pick all the legendaries you want. There should be no swaps.

A buff to Moji is needed, which is what’s happening. But I’d say that this needs to be a general thing that the Devs make sure when there are two new monsters in an egg with the 6th pack guaranteed one of them they NEED to be fairly equal. People will still have a preference of the two but if one is great then the other needs to be in a similar league.

For situational legendaries they should be matched with other situational ones, or where they each have a part to play in a certain strategy. For example, the two mortar legends were a good choice to put together and something like Aurodragon + Chromera would’ve been a good egg because they each have great use in their particular fields. However, a pair like the summon swarm guy and Raizen would be terrible since one is only useful in throw teams and the other is more all-round use.