Beretis Argvel

He’s impossible ;______;

I was so proud of myself I beat the grand four. With a lot of trouble mind you. But this guy… His monsters aren’t impossible to kill, but their lineup is insanely solid. He’s got stunners, team sweepers, tanks, Hold grounders; sleepers, sleep killers, protect killers, all evenly spursed out.

Having my two strong poison eaters in my starting team is good but all beretis needs to do is use 1 single assisted wave all and they are at 30% health. I can heal them with Angelon but then I don’t get his stunning enterance benefit. I tried using my death roulette gus in my starting lineup but they keep rouletting themselves hahahaa.

I can’t start with sleep bomb or a tank because one of his guys has sleep killer and protect killer. And he also has guys with stun immunity that always ends up screwing me when I try stun bomb and timestrike.

*shakes head*

I need a monster with Team Turn or unwanted friend. Mrooo

What’s the most effective way to use Angelon?

Lol I know the struggle haha

fixed that title for you, but please mind your language on the forums.

Beritus was the hardest fight for me, even harder than the final boss. It took a lot of trial and error along with reordering my team. The crucial part getting through the first half of the fight was making sure a stun absorber dropped when his oniscar came out. Other than that, I went with my standard strategy of ramping up a bloodcrave monster and keeping him alive with healer/stun bomb dropping at the right time. When I finally won it was a mess and more luck than anything else.

I dunno, but my penguinina alone wiped the rest 8 of his monsters when all my monster died, 

Takes time, strategy, and a lot of work.

But it’s beatable. As many have outlined.