Balance changes (thx for nerfing literally everything except for mythics)

For me it came from my zephyrin bond quest fl
Wraithhost…oniblade… wickerchap and cynthia
With leira at #5 …it was instant novablast …
Tho i was planning to use bomb curse with leira for UC

It’s for you to realize you need to buy Lemon :blush: Nothing more than that

1 Like

What’s wrong with the lists below?

Not one mythic in sight that’s unsustainable if the game is to survive, but the outrage is justified.

1 Like

RETURN DUSY TO ITS ORIGINAL STATE NOW :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

How, in the holy name of Arborgias, is Grovodeus as used as Celeshine and Banedragon in the “Most Used 5th Spot” ranking

Who is responsible for this

Grovodeus is in that spot because of nagao. Just like how canishogun is tenth most used because of me.

I thought he used Lordsreign in 5th!

Btw Nagao is an absolute madlad, he is probably the only one who uses Grovodeus and Torrentide in PvP

2 Likes

He was the only guy with Bloom and ap spam too

2 Likes

Play alone with yuor money

And floccu :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

And me :wink:

2 Likes

Oh cool I didn’t get the chance to see your team I didn’t realized u were using it. Do you know if anyone besides nagao was using grovodeus?

No. I don’t remember anyone else

I’m not going to pay for any thots. And if you don’t have anything better to say than that, better stay silent!

Result would have been opposite had the moves been interchanged !

2 Likes

Flocc wasn’t affected by the 50%off first purchase so he should worth 12 tickets refund, imagine the players who just got him before the update. Also I don’t mind if they don’t return the ocarinos, deage, or silver but atleast they should return the legend potions burned it is much harder to farm.

3 Likes

I believe we get potions back .

1 Like

This is valid point . But why would anyone refund the monsters . All of us have so many useless monsters . There aren’t anything worth the tickets in the shop either .

But a full refund for flocco would calm down most players .

2 Likes

There’s a small thing for dusyicion and goldtail…they used to be in rare egg… and many did have them from that… so for them it’s profit. Probably why we didn’t get full refunds for those 2 …

Profit being ? Half a monster extra …. They could have given full refund if they wanted to but they just don’t want to…