Balance changes (thx for nerfing literally everything except for mythics)

ah yes it will be a great lemon support then

1 Like

And they could have made stun immune floccurusaurus and make slayerbane and dreamer killer and drop their SS and remove their entry or change it

Lmaoo

Why would you want the entrance gone? You just want a stun immune monster with slayerbane?

1 Like

this thread just crossed the 300 messages mark bois.Show devs that how much of an impact this update have upon us

2 Likes

Well, the entrance is not a big deal, in fact the only one who almost kills with his entrance is to Padrinorca and from there on out unless they are in 15% of life or in maintaining your territory And in fact sukenshi is thatšŸ˜‚ but with focus

Well this is what happens when we come to cry nonstop over and over again for anything we canā€™t face, nerf nerf nerf, here are the nerf, letā€™s see now what will be next, but well I hope you are already satisfied with the f2p shake that Neomonsters made, they definitely want to extinguish us like cockroaches, Where are they, the nerf for the monsters MYTHIC , I do not see them anywhere instead I see several improvements for them, where is the nerf lemon, definitely this is a war against f2p

9 Likes

Im using it just fine 65.5 win percentage 155 wins, i think people comes prepared and build around that

That is quite high me only got 50

1 Like

and dont you think thats the reason for it need to be nerfed.

No

Awakened mystics supposed be op. Give lemon excessive force and ill be happy lmaoooo

you cant be helped then.

2 Likes

lemon is already broken op

If more mythics had raw moves then theyā€™d have been affected more. The Devs were reacting to whatā€™s been happening in PvP and made some heavy impact changes to try and make things more balanced.

The fact about mythics too is they are used a lot less in PvP so thereā€™s less data about what needs balancing. Over time some will be changed Iā€™m sure

where is goldy there?

1 Like

Right, and flocc and dusiy have been all over the place, ots was only rightt they do something about that

ya but what did goldtail do?

3 Likes

I just have to askā€¦ r u a f2p or p2pā€¦? ā€¦ itā€™s no offence btw

its one of the best shop mons so it needed a nerfā€¦

1 Like