Bahamuzar buff ?

So my perspective,
Atm
A legend which summons rocks to kill other monsters, heal itself & others And provide rock fodder for other legends .

I see 1 move which is truly support & that is him summoning rocks. Other that, it needs to SACRIFICE rocks to do anything at all.

So how can it become a support monster,??

More speed

Summon Rockoids 160tu
Catapult 130tu

#Make him great Again

He’s support because his main unique move is to summon 6 rockoids (i.e. support for throw teams), he can heal allies, he stats are quite defensive and he has slow speed (like practically every original support monster). The only damage he can do is with Throw, which doesn’t do that much because of his low-ish attack. The secret skill added more damage potential, most likely because they were trying to give him something other than support. However, the passives which were added literally just help him survive.

Asking for “more speed” and “more damage” is so typical in buff threads. I think we can do better.

Swift Dual Catapult

Oh ■■■■ that’s just too much :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

I think the aoe can be taken away though. It only causes complications

They need to make a throw leg that has a blood move. Terra the only throw monsters i seen used in pvp efficiency

I agree 100% with a baha buff

I feel that an auto Summon would not make sense for this monster. I wouldn’t want a higher speed on a monster that is Tanky, has a shield, can do large damage uncharged and can summon a ton or rocks.

These are my possible suggestions.

AOE
soul heal. 130 tu (Up to 3 uses) shielded heal.
catapult. 130 Tu
No link/link summon swarm a secret skill. 160/100 tu.

Swift dual throw 50tu
Shield entrance
Poison immunity

Personally. Giving it catapult is a gamchanger in itself I think. The rest is kinda an added plus. The swarm is a one time use so I kinda want that as a secret skill, but dual throw is good and it would be OP if it was reusable in my opinion.

1 Like

I love the idea you put forward! Soul heal (Sacrifice blessing?) is a great buff to the support-side of this monster which is exactly what I think it should get. Catapult 130TU is also a great way to make this monster more viable these days. With those changes I don’t think you need anything else, it could probably stay 200TU summon swarm and still work as a great monster for throw teams.

Auto-summon was just an out-of-the-box / re-work idea MonkeyDLufy and I came up with whereas yours is an improvement on its current design. I’d be happy with either. Usually I’m the one to say a monster should stay how it was originally designed!

I like your idea of making summon swarm the SS. It’s silly to give a mon a skill that they can only use once (see Cyclo’s exit plan moving from an active skill to ss). Perhaps make it a link accel or some restricted move instead

I like the link accelerated. If we kept the summon swarm the same TU, it would make sense to use that first if you have enough time.

I think point of making this topic was to see some ideas but I regret creating one now.
It should stay the same , a support monster which he is right now, so no buff is required.
If someone wants to talk about Baha, they can create another topic.

Please lock this thread, CBA

Haha i can’t believe this many people give a :racehorse::poop: about Baha.

BAHAHAHAHAHA

In all seriousness, stun immune in place of a shield entrance, and a slight speed buff would be :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Just lock this thread, FFS
Anyone ?? @mods

1 Like

I don’t understand your reaction to the comments, wanting this thread locked? You said in your first post: “Idk what can be done to improve him. Im open to ideas???”

I don’t see the need to open a new thread to discuss Baha rather than continuing this one. If you don’t wish to read it any more then switch it from “tracking” to “muted” for yourself so you get no more notifications. If I am being insensitive please let me know.

1 Like

I was gonna lock the thread for @MonkeyDluffy actually.

@Killerdog you don’t think I should lock it? Please advise.

1 Like

Like I said, it’s a support monster atm, no buff is required , so no point in making this thread.
My bad, I apologize for inconvenience.
Please lock this thread.