Bahamuzar

Trying to take the next step here and could use some advice.

I’m F2P and I just rolled a Bahamazur after saving up 150 gems.

I was hoping I could get some tips on how to best use him. What are the best monsters to surround him with and how should I fit him around my other legendaries?

Shadowyrm
Oakthulu
Noxdragon
Chronozar (I’m 1 monolith away)

Some super epics I was thinking could fit well are:

Alphagear/ Zephyrox
Volcamus / Mossgoliath
Devilborg
Lordsreign

My team cost is currently at 148

U need Emraldont for free ammo…go roll a 6 pack…:slight_smile:

His summon swarm takes a lot of TU, so pairing with TT/GT may help him reduce this time.
Pair with SE throwers/one on one, so they can charge bloodcrave.
And a protector is always good.

Btw you dont have to make him a main sweeper, he can bring in the rocks so you can sweep with different monsters - most of them will charge blood moves

Basically bahamuzar is pretty self sustaining but you have to mitigate the initial 250s needed for summon swarm.
Zephyrox and gearhound are good for this but any monster with give turn works too.

Also pairing him with a stun absorber will allow him to sweep pretty effectively

It’s 200 seconds now.

Trying to take the next step here and could use some advice.

I’m F2P and I just rolled a Bahamazur after saving up 150 gems.

I was hoping I could get some tips on how to best use him. What are the best monsters to surround him with and how should I fit him around my other legendaries?

Shadowyrm
Oakthulu
Noxdragon
Chronozar (I’m 1 monolith away)

Some super epics I was thinking could fit well are:

Alphagear/ Zephyrox
Volcamus / Mossgoliath
Devilborg
Lordsreign

My team cost is currently at 148

Do you have gnashjaw? You can use it as one of the main sweepers once you’re setup your rocks. :slight_smile:

devil will help with baha, but as buck said 250 summon time is hefty so you will want a tt / give turner to mitigate this, and then he can just start the sweep, just a heads up, throw in pve isn’t too strong so don’t purely base your pve team around throw, welcome to the throw club also :muscle:

Summon time is 200 seconds. It got buffed last time.

oh is it? my bad

Yo lax do you run burns in your throw team?

I do have Gnashjaw, thats a great idea. thanks

Thanks - yeah I know once the start buffing the mons throw doesn’t ohko

My main staple is Oakthulu coming in mid game, he seems to always last the longest.

I have a couple one on one throw mons and those would also help charge devilborgs survivor

I also have Rexkong and Gnashjaw who can throw.

Appreciate the advice

I currently dont, but have recently changed the team up and will be trying burn late game this upcoming pvp