Auto Train

Honestly I would love auto farming as an option. Doing nine silver missions in a row is kinda annoying, rolling it into one would be pretty cool. I wouldn’t even mind fighting all those medalmodius guys at once, anything to speed it up would be kinda nice.

You could make level 2 and level 3 mines, like in powerup challenge.
Each level give you more silver / fruites, for higher tickets number.

2 Likes

This would make everyone happy I think.

well if i have to be present, mehh… if i can run it while the game is off… then yeah!
as in xp…

@Dev_VKC Any chance you can add an ingredient event for training points? Like 5 tickets and you get them?

Auto train just uses whatever it wants. I used it earlier and i had four hp cards. It used my gold one then went and used defence card instead of staying with hp for the multiplier. Not sure if it even makes any odds to be honest but if it does then this system doesn’t use it

The algorithm for auto train is pure trash, but I think they made it so on purpose so doing the busy work yourself is rewarded.

It does it by quality, then type of boost. It completely ignored chains and what’s coming up on the track.

I.e.
Looks at quality: gold > silver > bronze
Looks at type: attack > defence > health > speed
Looks at position: uses the furthest left if there are 2+ of same

Yeah it’s terrible compared to what a human could do, but it gets the job done.

Not really, if they were actually looking to create efficency they would have done something else entirely. They either didn’t want auto train to be that good, or they just didn’t have time to work on it for now.

That said, they could have at least made it possible for the algorithm to use purple cards.

I used and it was ok. but didn’t train like i would i did notice it was using all the gold cards first… Instead of building a 2 chain than using the gold card to get max out of it. Also, didnt see it going for purple had 1 gold and rest bronze and it skipped over the purple.

Bring back battle XP for training monsters.

1 Like