Auto Protect rework

I think its a very interesting concept thatā€™s worth being discussed here. Recently we have been seeing a Rise of Pusi again which comes along with a lot of AP Spam. Since AP- would only affect the AP negatively if its spammed together with other APs thatā€™s actually a very interesting concept

1 Like

Itā€™s like ā€œProtect soloā€ or how the chads are until they face someone with bigger muscles

2 Likes

I think thatā€™s unnecessary. Just make APs not redirect moves directed at other APs and AP+/protect focus/ protect teammates not block moves directed at other guaranteed protectors.

4 Likes

I think losing their protect altogether seems a bit too much. Theyā€™d need an aggressive moveset or something otherwise the risk of becoming dead weight is great.

I reckon it would be better to have their chance of protecting halve if there is a friendly protector on the battlefieldā€¦ or something along those lines.

P.S. Protect chance is 66.7%, not 60%

P.P.S. Duckā€™s change is also something that I think makes a lot of sense and will have a greater impact on facing multiple protectors.

Thats something the community has been demanding since years and itā€™s obviously not possible or not wanted. So while this is the A+ solution we should move on as it will never happen

AP- would be for monsters like shieldragon for example.

Mistletorment: AP
Geocosma: AP-
Arboribratus: AP
Megaiasloth: AP-
Sanctistag: AP-
Aegisdragon: AP+
Shiny Gearcrock: AP-
Shieldragon: AP-
As Guardian: Bond AP+
FD Salvia: AP
Saberzor: AP
Titanomoth: AP-
Lordsreign: AP-
Gearcrock: AP
Goldirel/Armadafish/Nimboss/Moltgant/Sandalot/Metallodimus AP-
Romanoid AP
Musashoid AP-
Sherlroid AP
Houdinoid AP
Spookoid: AP-
Bomboid: AP-
Meatoid: AP-
Diamondoid: AP+
Goldoid AP
Alluminoid: AP
Bronzoid: AP
Rockoid: AP

How would you modify this list?

My thoughts on the matter are all of this effort could be focused towards stun entrance instead :joy::joy::partying_face:

As you were.

3 Likes

yes and lunactia can completely lock you out without needing to focus on the team, not to mention how broken that would be skellšŸ¤£

1 Like

While theyre at it let ankou dragon reincarnate next in your reinforcements.

Rock lock is too easy. Give rockoids ā€œCrumbleā€, a 200sec auto death sentence passive.

1 Like

Better yet, polymerization! turn 2 rocks into the rockoid

4 Likes

That would be so OP :joy::joy:

Yes, and I know you love this idea :joy:

1 Like

Thereā€™s always endgame rocks though. It would be too OP lol

Would be easy to create 2 types of rocks, the ones summoned by you (current rockoids) and the ones summoned by the enemy (shiny rockoid) :eyes:

Why not ? i see it as a necessary , and a lot of us do

It was just a joke dude @kabylian

1 Like

You sure :thinking:, because i know stealth needs Ap to work :joy:

1 Like

I think the only thing that needs to change with APs is targeting tbh. Gone are the days where an AP spam felt like a wall that could not be passed :blush:

1 Like