I'm Sorry 😞

I’m Sorry Everyone. I know I did an inappropriate thing in the game. I changed my name into an inappropriate one. I apologise for that and I will never again do that.

It’s been one and half year. Please @Dev_VKC @Killerdog tell me will I be ever forgiven. Or is it permanent I just want an answer and I will take it as your final words I will never ask again about this

2 Likes

Not for me to decide, but I’m pretty sure this is permanent. You spoiled this for yourself and should have known better. If this ban is reverted for people, some percentage will use rude names again.

2 Likes

Hey, what name did you use that got you banned? just curious lol

2 Likes

If that’s the case then plz close this thread after today

Will dm in discord gotta search for it

Ngl I found that ign pretty funny :joy:

I think you should be allowed to change your ign since it happened so long. I mean, ACEH got away with naming himself NMEDUCKBITCH and the first time I got top 1 was with “nice t1ts bro” as my ign. Hell, there’s even this one guy who named himself “N**GR McStain” or something like that and I don’t know if he got punished for that

Nobody should be punished forever, not in PvP or like here a name ban.

I feel 1 month punishment is good, 3 month if repeat.

To forgive is a part of life, specially if the person apologized.

There are clear rules for these things. I agree that perma bans are rough especially for a first time offense but they only happen if a person really did something extremely wrong or stupid. And repeat offenders really deserve perma bans so apologies are useless in that case.

I got banned from changing my name too because I used “DMG Milfhunter” lol

1 Like

He DMed me the ign he chose and I think a perm ban is too harsh. His username was certainly crass but I’ve seen so much worse go unpunished

Tell in my discord dm, now I’m curious too

I’d have to see the name to form an opinion. But I trust that they have their reasons and if this happens, it’s clear that the player broke the TOS.

I’m pretty sure the cases where people have been banned from using rude names they’ve either done something seriously bad or they’ve been repeat offenders. So take anything you get shown/told as probably being only part of the picture.

Also, it’s true that a lot of people have got away with bad names. It’s unrealistic for the Devs to track and moderate all the names. Therefore this definitely does not show approval for any of the bad ones used.

In my time zone the today I mentioned passed an hr ago

I know that many games have a database of forbidden names. They’ll straight away get blocked for usage.

Probably a feature like this can prevent problems like this in advance?

After seeing this post i went directly and changed my ign who was cursed :roll_eyes: , glad i didnt get caught