Anyway I can get my Galvbane to consume my +0 wolfrozen rather than my +9 one?

Never lol.

His moveset has no synergy with any combo I run. Galv has great synergy with stun teams and Kong is a great counter to FLs that don’t run autoprotect on 15 monster teams (ie rockoid or moji at 16).

Verdi is situational.

Wolf is a stunable slow (multi turn moves) monster for nubes who wont be PvP competitive anyway if they need wolf in their team. And if they have wolf that means they’ve hopefully already evolved the other 3 which means they likely have 4-5 legends at minimum + chrono which means wolf likely won’t have a slot in their team.

Wolf aint :poop: :ok_hand:

Galv is most useful at the start will help you win a lot more pve matches getting you more gems to improve the team

1 Like

He has no place in a se team either. He’s worse than any epic I have for his given role

Wolf is pretty much flat-out better than Archa (rhino) in your team. Slayerbane hits very good damage on entry.

I’m enjoying reading how much hate Wolf is getting though. It’s just as much as the old days when he was actually terrible.

1 Like

Just because he’s 3x better doesn’t mean he’s good. 3 x 0 is still 0. 0 being the quality rating. Viridi is a solid 5 for me and kong is ok too (Ming you I never use him). Galv is my fave by far until you encounter one of the stun counter mons…

1 Like

I wish Saitama became a monster. I punch everything.

Viridi is a solid 0 for me

“never lol”

That’s what I thought !:laughing:

Was fun battling you. Nice to see u had a Galvbane as well.

1 Like

Omg this is so cute. “nIce tO sEe yOu uSiNg GaLvBaNe aLsO”

Sorry for necroing it though :pleading_face:

1 Like

He was in my FL when I started PvP he helped me a lot. Those where fun times. I don’t mind you necroing but I’m not a mod. I never had an issue with it to be honest.

Good old Galvbane…

1 Like