Angelon Is an R Rank!

I know there is no such thing, but I’m telling you, Angelon does not fit into the normal categories of E, D, C, B, A, and S.

The First Ones were all R Ranks, as well as a couple of the Wyrms. But Angelon is like… the boss of them all.

I cannot seem to win against it. 90% of the time, it knocks out my entire team with back-to-back Bonus Chances without an end. I may get one hit in, but that is ALL

I have even 20 speed Arkadions with a 7 speed crystal, and it still does not seem to work. What can I do??? I tried Kentucky, and that other Stun Arkadion but the bonus Chances have no effect on it, and it continues to attack!!!

What’s the other stun arkadion? Kentucky and Sanders only have a 80% chance of activating their stun skin. Try chopperbug, if you haven’t already. It has a 100% chance of activating stun skin. And don’t use shadow arkadions, even things like necrodrake or plasmorex… they are powerful, but not against Angelon because I think it has pretty high resistance. So ditch those.

Bring tanks… heavy hitters. It’ll be difficult too, since you can’t use elemental weakness… but also try to deploy skills like Vengeance and Last Stand.

If all else fails, just level up. Good luck!

Yeah, first ones etc have high bonus action chance

Use anything with dracobane.

On second thought, go catch or evolve a Halopard. Then reinforce whatever has dracobane.

I like the way this guy thinks

Or use holyvoid with volvoxon…or roulette with mechadino (its bound to hit once…but does it affect bosses?). But yeah, use dracobane.

No, roulette, doom, and status effects don’t affect bosses.

I finally defeated it because it didn’t get any bonus attacks. The screwy luck! :smiley: