An important announcement to people who ever used poison teams

Bronzeshell is fast and he can accelerate
But shiny moji has risky heal all which might be useful for Nova :thinking:

1 Like

I faced you lol
U were the guy using Draco + scorp
I quit the first time when we were matched up bcz I saw Dracorosa(I was using poison) but Next time I didn’t ran
I battled and I won lol

1 Like

I’m not surprised, you could probably say the same about any of the teams I create. However, I thought this thread is “poison monsters need a speed buff”, not “please buff the poison monsters I own”.

As a strategy it is absolutely fine, as proven by my recent poison team that had a good win rate at the top of PvP.

3 Likes

Okay so you’re all-in on the Scorpiogeist FL strategy. That has a large number of counters, as most FL strategies do. You then have no poison for the rest of your team.

So is what you’re asking for a viable poison FL strategy? Sounds more like you built the Scorpiogeist FL back when it had high speed and now you’re salty about it getting its speed nerfed and want it still to be super powerful.

Some archetypes just aren’t built so well for the front line. You don’t see anyone trying to pull off a sleep FL (OoO is different). Similarly, because poison monsters are typically slower they are harder to use in the FL. You can see in my poison team I don’t have them in the FL. I instead use my FL to set myself up for the poison I have coming in later.

Poison endgames are very common and known to be very powerful, and not just because Deathgazer exists.

2 Likes

I think it’s just that poison frontlines aren’t good anymore after scorpiogeist had its speed nerfed. There are far too many counters with too little of a reward for it to be worth it.

1 Like

So are you the guy who used canishogun
You won because I made some mistakes but you were very strong I think your name was kabbadi

My endgame sleep typically gets shut down by endgame poison, but sometimes i still manage even tho the odds are completely against me

1 Like

No no
I faced you a few days ago
I was running FD+Volcaroth

:joy::joy::joy:
It’s famous in our country. It’s a game. I don’t know why ppl would use it as a nick.

1 Like

Im running bundam galv dracorosa and anubiron in fl.
Got no chance against xyz / sanctistag team.
I would disagree if they buff poisoner speed

I think you live in the india :joy::joy:

Lol nice guess but I live near India not in India :joy::joy:

1 Like

Maybe Bangladesh

Is the server under maintenance or something ?

1 Like

You are pretty good at guessing :joy:

1 Like

kabbadi is the guy that use Cani with Lagodragon + Pegacorn to cheap link dual give turn and spam AOE = Ez win

1 Like

You are right but I always win against him haha

1 Like