I'm sorry~~

There’s a guy I just met on pvp. My arks were clearly better than his so I knew I would mostly win anyway from the beginning…
But the thing is I had four BAs from Typhoonwyrm, two BAs from Gearwolf and another two from Vortextor… After that he has only four arks left before he could make a move… And then he immediately rage quit…
It’s not teasing, I do feel quit sorry for him. Because what I don’t want to have I don’t want to do to others either… :stuck_out_tongue:
Sorry man, if you’re in the forum…

If you feel that bad about it you could skip after 1-2 BA’s. thats what I’ve ended up doing if it starts getting ridiculous, the game really isn’t even fun for me if I get 5+ turns before they can even move. I realize almost nobody would do this considering its free diamonds, but for me the challenge and strategy is more fun then blind luck.  

Actually I have done something like you, I skipped after I’ve got 2 BAs. However, the opponent wouldn’t do the same to me… So basically he also had crazy BAs but with no mercy killed all my arks… After that lesson I decided not to give chance anymore because who knows what the opponent will pull out anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

Even Don Stun can be beat easily so  why we need to care 

I was In a match where my mine spider was out and I had a decoy ark with little health left guarding it, I had already metalized Minespider but then my opponent proceeded to get an infinite number of BAs with a goldenhorn killing my tank and then my metalized Minespider at full health… Oh BAs…