Already has Mossgolem?

Didn’t realise that Mossgolem is already available just vsed ‘untitledgallery’ whom had a MossGolem…
Game ruined much when people(beta players) consistently use an unfair edge in battles.

I’ve vsed him/her multiple times and he/she consistently team is op. heard all the stories really got good timing on eggs ect that’s a load. I’ve been grinding hard and have spent to purchase eggs. Finished all missions finished my collection only reason I play is Pvp. But the system is being abused. So what’s the point of playing or spending for that matter on a game that allows people to have an unfair advantage.

Now MossGolem isn’t all that. But it’s every other monster they didn’t work for which they didn’t earn and then use in Pvp.

This is probably wrong spot to post this feel free to move.

The Online mission Arks are usually released in gold eggs the day before the mission is out. That is how some people besides the beta testers already have them. 

Didn’t realise that Mossgolem is already available just vsed ‘untitledgallery’ whom had a MossGolem…
Game ruined much when people(beta players) consistently use an unfair edge in battles.
I’ve vsed him/her multiple times and he/she consistently team is op. heard all the stories really got good timing on eggs ect that’s a load. I’ve been grinding hard and have spent to purchase eggs. Finished all missions finished my collection only reason I play is Pvp. But the system is being abused. So what’s the point of playing or spending for that matter on a game that allows people to have an unfair advantage.
Now MossGolem isn’t all that. But it’s every other monster they didn’t work for which they didn’t earn and then use in Pvp.
This is probably wrong spot to post this feel free to move.

Moss golem does appear in the eggs occasionally and I’m going to ask you to please not claim that it is a beta tester that you’re battling unless you have absolutely definite proof that it is one of the betas

Even if it is a bated tester , the ark is in gold egg so technically he can use it

And let me add two other notes:

1. It absolutely is possible to time eggs, and some people do have a lot of great monsters from it. It’s far from a “load”.

2. A large portion of those people who have all S rank egg-exclusives are hackers. Hackers. Not beta testers. Quit trying to blame us please.

Out of the 4 mosslings i gotten 1 of them was rank S the rest was A-C

Edit: I tried timing the eggs and was totally lucky

I got very lucky with the eggs, 3 S rank mosslings and an A rank. 

Not sure how the beta testing works, whether the testers have access to these unreleased monsters but still have to ‘earn’ them, or they’re just given them, but I don’t think beta testers should (at least currently) be allowed to use monsters in PvP that either:

a-- aren’t available to the public or

b-- that they haven’t earned legit.

I’ve had a few games myself against monsters that aren’t available, and none of them have disconnected. Whether they were beta testers or hackers there’s no way of telling, but it’s unfair for the people who lose, they lose their win streak and maybe even get demoted because of the loss. Not allowing these unreleased monsters in PvP eliminates the problem of not being able to tell.

In theory I have no objections to coming up against a beta tester, who disconnects and let’s you have the win if they beat you with these monsters, and I get the need to test monsters for balancing purposes. The problem is there’s no way of really policing it. There are undoubtedly beta testers that either fail to disconnect in time, or simply don’t disconnect.

If we could see who we’re playing against and have the ability to report people then, whether they’re hackers or beta testers that are abusing the ‘powers’ they’ve been allowed, they can be dealt with.

I’ve heard there’s an update coming that will “get rid of the hackers”, so I’m hoping this goes a long way to sorting things out.

That anti-hacker update will also ban any beta testers breaking the rules. If you’re fighting a beta tester, that person is doing what he or she isn’t supposed to be doing.

How about a simple solution:

You battle the person that’s cheating, you win or lose or whatever, you go to Game Center and look at your game battle results. Look at the last person you battled and you message one of the mods with the name or gamer tag of that person and we’ll go from there

The beta testers shouldn’t be doing random at all unless it’s with a team that everyone else has. Unless someone wants to battle the “full” team, the betas would send an invite to those battles and make sure the person they are battling knows its the ideal team the beta is playing

Well that makes sense, it’s probably hackers that I’ve run into anyway.

Wasn’t aware you could do that within Game Centre however, I’ll have to look into that.

Circa one week ago i fought a person with online online misson monster reward.

Monster like Guardiron, Moss Golem ( the week after the OM), Cyberwyrm, Terror fish, Iron Heart, Criowyrm and other few (can’t see past those). Don’t think they were found in gold eggs. I’ve spinned a number like 150 gold eggs and never seen on of those.

Moss Golem the week PRE OM, not the week after :smiley:

That person was a beta tester… and has monsters I also use. Yikes.