Aight who needs a buff the most? (6★)

Bro mulasem is quite useful everytime it dies it charges double retribution for my hellfox. So I don’t think mulasem needs any buff

The problem with Mulasem is that he’s not viable in PvP. He just takes too much time to take a turn and has mediocre attack. Double Poison Eater hardly one-shots unless both targets are poisoned. He needs to have his speed buffed to be useful, because not everybody has readily available strong Retribution monsters like Hellfox, Angelion, Ziberius etc…

1 Like

There are a billion better ways to charge retribution, the vast majority of which are lower cost and/or higher speed.

As a monster alone he just doesn’t work making him unreliable, which is a shame because the design could be very fun to play with.

All he needs is a speed buff and a damage buff. Nothing else.

1 Like

To be honest, I’d be fine with just a speed buff, but I wouldn’t say no to a slight damage buff.

1 ,Jingledragon i tell it very much
2 , shiny Cycloraz
3 buff sp for Tinkerclaus, because when u use double repule boxjaw has skill before stun flash

I would be inclined to ask for a Jingledragon buff but Double Confident Strike+Second Wind is such a cancerous combo he deserves to be left like that. Two free kills is ridiculous, most of the cases you can’t afford to lose two monsters, especially in endgame.

S!Cyclozar needs a special version of Focus (that works only if there are no ally protectors) or Swift ELEM Accelerate as a SS.

I agree with the Tinkerclaus buff. I’d give him Instant (Double) Repulse as a SS and Knockback Next as a normal skill.

Buff Tridakhan?

:pleading_face:

Yeah Tridrakhan deserves a buff so much. He needs to be full attack statline

1 Like

Yis please. He can be the fire equivalent of cyclozar

I think make tridakhan become Cycloraz style posion . He wilp has Venom protect, sleep, chrono , posion killer

My thoughts exactly.

I know why a lot of people jump to the conclusion that the best way to buff Mulasem is to increase the speed but I think everyone would regret that if it did get a speed increase… it will become so awkward to handle! The fact it has “0TU” moves is potentially very powerful and in poison teams right now it’s not bad because setting up two poisoned enemies is no stretch. It’s clear where it’s meant to fit in, I just think it needs a bit more power behind it like an attack increase each time it revives itself. Double poison eater will one-shot easily straight after that and ultimately assisted blaze will become incredibly powerful.

Why is everyone so hellbent on it getting focus?? It has wallbreaker so focus does not fit the design.

P.S. “Raw power” would be a good name for a focus passive that means when there’s no protector teammate its moves bypass enemy protectors.

He needs to go through his entrance speed each time he uses a skill, and right now that’s a very, very long time.

Buff his power all you want, but without a speed buff to go along with it he’ll never be worth running.

Give him roaring entrance combined with poison gambit in a new passive. There problem fixed.

1 Like

Inb4 being forced to wait 200 seconds to hit the enemy’s Stun Counter because there is an enemy Protector in the field

Now that’s a cool idea

This is also neat

But I’m still convinced that Mulasem needs more speed if his attack isn’t buffed. Poison Storm is cool since it’s basically infinite-use but he really lacks in damage dealing. If his attack doesn’t get buffed, then he needs at least to get a turn more reliably.

1 Like

He could so easily become problematic though. I think my original idea also included buffed defence for Mulasem, making it a very tanky monster that will be challenging to kill before it gets a turn unless you’ve got a one-shot move ready. Mulasem is already quite challenging to kill!

And change double poison eater to poison massacre . it will solve the game itself

Tenebris should get Purifying Stealth by the way.

I do like that poison counters stealth, it just makes sense, but there are limits, and stealth could use some help.

1 Like

As much as I would like for that to happen, I think it’ll get Purifying Stealth at most if it does get buffed, however unlikely it is to happen.

Yeah, I meant to type Purifying Stealth. Mist would actually be quite excessive on him.