About The new Ultimate Challenge

I investigated buff ratio using atra.
Buff ratio(%)=0.66*Level+61
I don’t know ratio in last UC, but it seems to be same according to Lusolas information.

That seems about right

Found 7x bane in a row at level 800UC when those devs will do something about it??
To those idiots with troll teams
.I.

I only meet Bane, Oak FL. Don’t know why. But can’t win, doesn’t matter if I try Sleep poison, bombs or Auro and Atra together.
Oak in that position is OP. He never dies.

You reached level 800??? I didn’t know there were so many levels!

Yup UC max level is at 2000 i guess… i never reached it my personal best is level 1301

you can always check the rankings to see the level

I usually get to about 700 before stopping. The knockback/shell GK triggers me every time (auro/atra is not a fan of knockback)

1000 is my usual stopping place. It’s enough for an easy top 50, and 1500 is WAY out of my league.

No, I lost top 50 so many times after stopping at 1000.

Dang! sleep bug, galvbane destroy my emerald :cry: however manage to W tnx for my nebel and it’s clone army :joy:
Level 1081 at the moment next target 9GK lol.! Hope my se arborus not miss every single sleep :weary:

How many legendary sleepers?

With stormloch + shadowhumter + shiva, as much as they sound great together (and they are), after 700 it just to hard to continue. Need 3 dreamhunts on every monsters, and with 60% sleep rate there is to much room for a game changing error.

My lovely only shadow
Back up se arborus :laughing:

No emerald?

without polareon it would be quite hard, he is simply the best when it comes to uc

Yep, no emelard / polareon. They are simply the best way to win UC.

I guess i can climb higher with atra and hope for a good necro, or use the sleep lock to make 50 nebel dupes, but those are to much luck based / long and boring matches.

Oh I didn’t notice that the highscore is also your level. So the number 1 player with name sofyan has reached level 1971! WOW nice. :slight_smile:

Usually anyone above lusolas is a hacker.

But Lusolas still reaches that score normally ;p.