A request......

Can i get the dragon azuri or the azuraidos… Plssss… I like the dragon… Pls dev… It’s a request… Take my other monsters in exchange of that😭

Haha if only they did that! I think there are a lot of people here who would trade and pay to exchange their Moji for BB.

I like the gameplay of this game plus some monsters, working really hard to get gems to get certain monsters, i do appreciate if somehow i get that dragon, pls devs if possible make that dragon available through events like labyrinth ones or send to me for free😋, i dont have any legendary monster also😭

He’s amazing. I got him on my alt account when opening single eggs as a joke. I’m now jealous of myself cus I’ll never get it ok my main :sob:

Give ur account to me… Lol​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Why is he amazing on your opinion? I had him for a while now, and he never seems to work.

Beside the free fast random kill (random , yea?), it usually doesnt get the chance to do more. Protector conventor is a nice move but after the DR nerf it lost his value and became situational (good to avoid stun but other then that it usually doesnt worh killing a teammate for a weak protector, cant rely on that for the 2nd kill). And after the 2 kills - bloodlust doesnt heal that much and its a 130 tu move, leaving it pretty open for a kill.

Tried alot of teams with him, and he never performed well enough.

Well i like that dragon​:joy:, and i find few monsters amazing like atrahasis, that tiger looking dragon and the new phoenix which lay eggs, till last… Still i like azuraidos​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and its tough at stages where u got epic monsters and ur opponent got full upgraded super epic with some legendaries… I had to try winning by using the monsters with death revenge or death roulette to win against them… Plus they kill u mostly with one or two hits, and dk why when im hunting special monsters on each island, when im fighting to get those its too hard and when i had those special ones nearly useless to me​:joy::joy::joy:

Correction. He’s amazing on an account that I hadn’t beat atras with yet. It’s still a low levels account. But j see your point. Bloodlust isn’t as good as it sounds and he is often targeted in pvp early because he sounds so good. Put for pve he’s decent enough. Not top tier and is somewhat of a meme is the clan I’m in

Im still trying to get that dragon😑

Nothing wrong with wanting a monster, but if you’re going to get one, it’s going to take perseverance and patience.

I still don’t have a tenebris, and I really want that monster.