A little idea for honghua buff

I am using honghua but what I found is even you get another clone for honghua enemy kills the new honghua and makes previous honghua dw for few turns. So can’t we give bloodfury to honghua in place of aoe move/pure cure(which is useless). Looking at the speed giving her bloodfury wouldn’t be that bad as there are already mons like soral which got double bloodfury.Also another idea is that to change secret skill a bit so that it deals lethal damage to enemy and reborn(as it has already got restriction,can’t be used if another honghua is on battlefield). Withe these changes honghua can be used in PvP but as of now she is so weak. And I am not telling to give both to honghua infact anyone of these buff can make hongha somewhat useful. @Killerdog Do u love this idea?

1 Like

Can’t stay a day without asking for Honghua
Buffs can you?

Not every monster is designed for PvP

Actually she is great in pve but she is not entirely designed for PvE cause if u look at the passive it hard counters tokens and sleep which are meta now.

1 Like

U have her right?

I guess the idea of ss doing damage does make sense , it already has one restriction (which is a big one) on it and less than 40 spd .

1 Like

I have her, I use her and she is weak rn. So I asked.

1 Like

:kissing: cool then

A buff to the secret skill is a smart idea. I think that’s the correct route to take

3 Likes

@Dev_VKC here is the idea

I have read your suggestion, but we are not really sure about giving her Bloodfury or similar skills.

The purpose of her secret skill is to prevent her from being dead weight. However, I agree that perhaps we could add more effect and uniqueness to it.

2 Likes